Online transactions and digital applications are in trend. People prefer online/digital transactions for various purposes. There are many benefits of online applications as it provides flexibility and comfort right from the fingertips. Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has also started the admission procedure for various UG and PG programs through online mode. Students can easily apply to their desired program using the dedicated official portal of DUSOL Admission.
DU SOL is inviting online applications for various UG courses in BA too. It includes BA Prog, BA (H) English, and BA (H) Political Science.
The first thing that comes to the mind of every candidate who is going to take admission is the admission procedure to the program. The complete procedure is online and you need to visit the official webpage of Delhi University’s School of Open Learning.
DU SOL BA
DU SOL is undoubtedly one of the best distance education hubs of the country. It provides UG programs in many subjects in arts and commerce streams. If you are willing to take admission to BA, then you can apply to your desired specialization along with BA Programme like:
- BA (English)
- BA (Pol. Sci)
After BA, you can go for higher education in your respective course of interest or for any career-opportunities.
Important Dates to Know
Students must note the starting and closing date of admission before filling online applications. For all the UG admissions, they can easily visit the website that is sol.du.ac.in. However, you can also visit the University’s School of Open Learning for more details regarding the admission procedure.
It is recommended to check the starting and closing date of the admission link. The same is the mentioned below:
- Starting Date of Admission: October 22
- Closing date of admission: December 15
Aspiring candidates have to submit some important details through the documentation for verification purposes. It’s one of the necessary steps towards the online submission of the application form. The online web link is open for all the candidates to take admission to various programs.
Necessary documents to fill your application form are mentioned below:
- Scanned copies of your signature and photograph
- Self-attested certificate and mark-sheet
- Scanned copy of migration certificate (if the candidate belongs to another state)
- Copy of caste certificate for relaxation
- Copy of a valid ID and address proof
- Last qualifying examination details
The procedure of Online Admission
The online procedure is one of the most affordable modes of application as it provides flexibility and comfort right from your home and the choice of device you are using. You can also fill the application form via your smartphone. Know more: dusol MA Programme.
The first step is online registration. It requires some important details to submit. To register yourself, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, visit the online web portal of DU SOL.
- Then, hit the New Registration link there.
- After that, enter your email ID and contact number into the appropriate boxes.
- Now, select the course in which you are taking admission.
- Your registration is completed. Now, a username and password will be displayed on your system screen.
- Note: For successful registration, you need to pay an amount of rupees 500 INR towards the registration fee. SC and ST candidates need to submit rupees 250 INR. Also read
Form Filling Procedure
Students are required to fill an online form after the registration procedure. Fill all the mandatory details into the relevant boxes:
- First of all, you need to complete the personal information section where you are required to submit your:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar number or PAN card details
- Address of correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Now, press the submit button and proceed next to the Academic details.
- Here, you need to enter your class 10 and 12th examination with care.
- Enter all the academic details there.
- In case you want to make changes in your application form, hit the Edit button and make changes.
- Hit the Next tab and choose your course.
- After that, go to the Documents Uploading section there. Here, you are required to submit all the necessary documents.
- The uploading documents include passport size photographs and signatures.
- Class 10 and 12th examination details.
- Caste Certificate
Note: Make sure you are uploading all your details in the prescribed format.
- Once you have successfully uploaded your documents, pay the fee as requested by the university for your selected course in the prospectus.
- Finally, download the confirmation or acknowledgement slip.