To begin with, Android is a software package and Linux-based operating system. In addition, it is useful for mobile devices such as tablet computers and smartphones. There are various categories of Android applications which are as follows.
- Music and Audio
- Media and Video
- Travel and Local etc.
Features Of Android Operational System
Android operating system comes with a straightforward user interface that is very user-friendly. In addition, it provides multiple language support and allows a user to change the language easily according to the requirements. It supports many international languages such as English, Germany, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian. Along with it, it also provides support for various native Indian languages like Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, Punjabi, and many more. Moreover, it is open source and it allows its users to customize the Android platform. It comes with various beneficial features like weather details, opening screen, live RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, etc. to further know about its features, one can visit Android Training in Delhi. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of the Android Operating systemSo
Some Important Points
- Supports Multi-Tasking- It is capable of multitasking and supports easily running apps and services in the background. In addition, it allows users to use multiple apps at the same time.
- Provides Connectivity- Android facilitates extensive support for the connectivity and provides WIFI, Bluetooth, Hotspot, CDMA, GSM, NFC, VOLTE, UBB, VPN, 3G network band, and 4G Network Band.
- Extensive Application Support- It comes with the play store for downloading and updating applications on the operating system. in addition, there are several millions of applications available for android on the play store. At current, there are over 2.6 million applications available from the official Google Play Store.
- Dark Mode- The dark mode supports many android apps and helps in reducing the battery drain on OLED phones. In addition, this feature enhances the viewing experience at night and causes less strain on the eyes. Education.
- Gesture Control- Android operating system also contains gesture control features that provide users with easy control of the device. Some of the popular gesture control features are Go back and go home.
- Resizable Widgets- Android comes with resizable widgets that allow users to expand them and show more content or shrink them to save space.
- Android Beam- It is a popular NFC-based technology that allows users to instantly share. They can share by just touching two NFC-enabled phones together.
Career Opportunities in Android
Mobile phones have become an essential part of our life. Therefore, the mobile application development market has shown significant growth in the past few decades. In addition, the android app development field is on the boom because android lists 74.43% of the total mobile Operating System market share and above 52 billion app downloads today. Therefore, Companies looking for highly qualified professionals who are capable of developing high-quality, engaging apps for reaching a wider audience, gaining more visibility, and increasing revenue. Android is an open-source platform that provides a royalty-free, best technology framework for practicing development skills to build feature-rich apps. Moreover, it has large community support that allows you to interact with developers from this extensive community. This helps in solving development-related queries at any stage of Android development.
Furthermore, Android development provides a higher pay package to expert developers on the basis of experience and expertise. This operating system is literally flexing its muscles in the mobile domain. It can be said that Android application development might any day surpass the horizon of being the most demanded operating system. All these features and benefits of android development make this field a promising career. Many institutions provide Android Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn it and start a career in it. Given below are some of the job titles available for professionals in this domain.
- Mobile Application Developer
- Android Application Developer
- Windows Mobile App Developer
- Software Engineer
- Java Application Developer
- Objective-C Developer
Android is a software package and Linux-based operating system useful for mobile devices. It provides a straightforward user interface that is very user-friendly along with multiple language support. It is a holy demanding skill and it providers various promising career opportunities. In conclusion, it offers the chance to work with various leading organizations and provides a handsome payroll for a professional employee.
Leave a Reply