A business plan is a very important document for any startup. It defines the road map of an entrepreneur so an individual should stick to it. It also deals with the marketing and financial matters of the start-up. A good business plan covers all the aspects of your start-up. It covers financial matters, marketing strategies, resources, products, and customers. Therefore, writing a local business plan is an essential part of your new setup. It can be a stressful and time-consuming activity because it needs proper research.
Above all, it is not confirmed what should be the format of the plan and what information should it have. You can join one of the free online courses to learn plan writing. These courses are offered free of cost for any student or individual. Here are some valuable tools to help you in writing a successful plan for your new startup.
We know that the internet has brought revolutionary changes in the field of learning. It has been possible to learn while staying at home. These online tools can help you once you have a computer or mobile with an internet connection. You move through the following set of online tools. You go through each phase of a traditional business plan step by step.
- SBA’s Build Your Business Plan Tool – It is a step-by-step guide to build your plan. It allows you to save your work and can revert to it for up to six months. So it can be a handy tool for writing your plan. You go through all the sections of a business plan and complete it according to your startup.
- Enloop – You add your information using this tool. This tool automatically builds your business plan based on the information provided. This tool is useful even if you don’t have enough knowledge about the plan. Moreover, you don’t need too much research because it is almost automatic.
- LivePlan – It is an online service that simplifies the plan writing process. It also assists in the fields of budgeting, forecasting, and performance tracking. It covers your plan from almost all sides due to which it is little complex.
- RocketLawyer – This online service prepares a customized and printable start-up plan. It is an online step-by-step process to create an effective plan. So you can get your work done through this tool by passing through all the sections of the plan.
- StartPad – StratPad is a cloud-based software for plan writing. It goes forward with the step-by-step approach. It can create your business plan quickly. You can create your plan for a small setup in a day. It is quick and brief to create your start-up plan quickly.
Business Plan Tutorials
The market is full of a large number of tutorials. You can learn whatever you want to learn. There are many websites that are dedicated to the learning process. So you can join them free of cost or by paying a small fee to learn valuable knowledge.
There are many tutorials that teach how to write a business plan. Their wording might be different but their structure and layout are almost the same. You should go through a tutorial if you want to write a plan for your start-up. Here are some tutorials that can help you to create your plan quickly.
- How to Write a Simple Business Plan – The internet is full of a wide variety of tutorials that teach how to write a good plan. You can use this step-by-step tutorial to write your start-up plan. It is a brief plan with which you can start your new setup. This tutorial will not take months or years but you can learn in a few hours. This tutorial has a few steps to follow to learn the whole process of the business plan.
- SBA’s Video Business Planning Tutorial – This is a video tutorial of nine lectures. They guide you on how to write a business plan and where to start. You have to go through these nine video lectures to learn plan writing quickly.
- Entrepreneur’s Elements of a Business Plan – It is a detailed review of seven essential sections of a business plan. It tells what you should include and what not. This detailed review will provide the required knowledge about writing a start-up plan.
- Comprehensive Business Plan Outline – It moves you through each section of the plan. It includes an overview and what should be included and what should not be included. Once you follow it then you can write an effective plan. You dive deep using this tutorial to learn different types of plans quickly.
- Shopify’s Ultimate Guide to Business Plans – It is a guide that contains nine chapters. It provides complete information about every aspect of writing a plan. This is a very detailed tutorial so if you want to learn it in detail then go through it. This tutorial is also helpful for those who want to work as a professional writer. So if you don’t have your own business then you can learn professional writing to serve others’ business setups.
Business Plan Templates
There are different ways to write a business plan. Firstly, you can start writing from a scratch. On the other hand, you can have a template to fill in the blanks to have a start-up plan. These templates belong to different niches so you can select a plan that fits your business nature. Here are some templates of which you can have one.
- SCORE Business Planning Template – You can use this template to create a plan for a new or established setup. It is a flexible template to create a plan if you don’t have one. It is like a fill-in-the-blanks template to have a good business plan.
- BPlan’s Business Plan Template – It is a traditional template. You can download it to modify and only free signup is required to download it. You just need to fill it according to your requirements. So read the template carefully and put the required information in the template.
- The 100$ Startup One-Page Business Plan – It is also a downloadable template. You just need to fill in the blanks to create a good business plan. It is also a reliable template to create your required document quickly. It is a brief plan that can help you to develop your start-up.
- Office Depot’s Business Plan Templates-These templates include some more important aspects of the business. It also shows how the nature of the business and audience impact the content. These are unique features to build your new start-up successfully.
A good business plan should be up to date and keeps your business on track. It does not depend on the tool you are using to create your plan. But it should help in the growth of your startup. So whether your setup is small or large but there must be a proper plan to go ahead.
On the other hand, you can also hire a professional writer to get services for your startup. There are many platforms to get the services of a professional writer. You can sign up for a freelance website to select a professional writer. You can also have customized services from a professional firm to get your business plan done.