An indoor water fountain is one of the most popular methods to incorporate ancient Indian Vaastu concepts into your house. Water fountains are not only beautiful pieces of décor for your home, but they also have several Vaastu Shastra advantages. Simply follow simple Vaastu guidelines, and this exquisite water element will begin to transfer great energy into the surrounding area.
This article will take you through the following:
- Importance of Indoor Fountain According to Vaastu
- Ideal Location to Place Fountains According to Vaastu
- Benefits of Indoor Fountains According to Vaastu
- Do’s and Don’ts According to Vaastu
Importance of Indoor Fountain According to Vaastu
The indoor water fountains are considered a very important part of a home or office. Not only does Indian Vaastu Shastra follow it but it is also believed in ancient Chinese tradition and other cultures as well. The importance of Indoor fountains as per Vaastu are as follows:
- The flow of money, happiness, and love is symbolized by flowing water in the fountain, according to Vaastu Shastra. Having it in and around your house might therefore offer you good fortune and optimism.
- The sound of running water produces a relaxing atmosphere, adding to the tranquility of your house.
- The flowing water of the fountain is considered to awaken chi, restore equilibrium, and create good yang energy.
- Water removes negatively charged ions from the air, making it more breathable. A water fountain may also enhance the oxygen in space; thus, it can do miracles for the environment in your house.
Ideal Location to Place Fountains According to Vaastu
The direction of the Indoor water fountain is emphasized heavily in Vaastu.
The sort of luck you attract is determined by where you put your water fountain. It may seem perplexing, but various parts of your house attract different kinds of energy. Your job is done after you’ve determined the best location for the water fountain. All of the cosmic energy of the cosmos will flow into your home just by putting a water fountain in the correct spot.
The greatest location for a water fountain is in your home’s north orientation. This water element is also suitable to be placed in northeast and east directions.
However, you should never place the fountain in your home’s south, southeast, or west zones. Members of the home may experience difficulties as a result of this.
Benefits of Indoor Fountains According to Vaastu
An indoor fountain, if preserved in the proper location, may boost a family’s revenue. The water element ‘Jal tatva’ guarantees that you operate in a peaceful setting to achieve the best outcomes.
The mind and spirit are soothed and relaxed by a water fountain for home. The flow of water may represent the inflow of positive energy into your life, which is frequently followed by the outflow of bad energy.
By allowing you to tap into your knowledge and insight, a waterfall fountain with still waters may provide meaning to your life. It will draw these traits to your house and provide calmness equal to that of a still pond’s surface.
Water has a certain characteristic that allows it to generate a soothing atmosphere. A tranquil atmosphere is created by a trickling indoor waterfall fountain, which soothes and invites visitors to return or stay longer.
Dos and Don’ts According to Vaastu
- Mini fountains should not be maintained in the bedroom since they may cause problems with your partner.
- The greatest location for a water fountain at home is direct across from the front door, facing north. A water fountain may also be used in the garden at home.
- Clean the water fountain on a regular basis to avoid the accumulation of dirt, filth, or algae.
- Either the water from the fountain should flow evenly on all sides, or it should flow towards the house rather than away. For example, if you have a cascading waterfall fountain, make sure the water is flowing towards the home.
- Riches and successes are symbolized by water rushing towards the house’s front door. Water draining away from the house may result in monetary loss or an increase in financial problems.
According to Vaastu, the sound of running water in a water fountain combined with positive energy can create a relaxing atmosphere in your home. You may guarantee that the fountain in your house enriches your life with love, pleasure, and progress by adopting the Vaastu suggestions provided.