This technologically driven world needs seamless communication with clients to grow. When you research you can find lots of software’s that promises to provide a personalized experience to a business. But no software these days can surpass the Twilio platform in terms of ultimate communication level. So today we are going to talk about this software and Twilio pricing plans if you decide to use it. Let’s start with the actual definition-
What is Twilio software?
This is a modern communication software that is strongly built for making communication better with the clients. All you need to do is just integrate its API with your rich tool to get the ultimate advantage of communication. If you choose this cloud-communication platform you can fire off SMS, can send video, and email also. It is an exceptional choice for IoT (Internet of Things) as well.
Does it support the Whatsapp application?
Everybody these days knows this under-rated text application. So, if you are curious to know about this integration then it is possible. Sync the WhatsApp business API with Twilio software to reach near to the doors of your client fastly. It surely gives you a seamless experience when you have a two-way conversation. A user can deliver a notification and also it will help in building a chatbot.
Here are the steps to know how to send WhatsApp messages using Twilio-
- First, you need to connect your Twilio number with your WhatsApp business profile
- Your second step is to use Whatsapp business profile with this software
- Next is to edit your Whatsapp business profile easily
- Your fourth step is to sign-up to Whatsapp sender with Twilio Console
- Start sending Whatsapp notification messages with Templates
Do you want to use your own WhatsApp number here? If this question is bouncing around your head then let us inform you that it is possible. But your use case must be approved by WhatsApp.
We are going to share the steps of how to receive messages on WhatsApp on Twilio-
- Your first step is to go to the Twilio console
- Click on Messages
- Select “Try it out”
- Choose the WhatsApp section. You will see it on the left-hand sidebar
- Now you will see the sandbox number assigned to your account and join code as well
Important steps to add a Phone number to the Twilio platform
If you are an amateur then you need to fret no longer now. We are going to talk about the phone number adding process on this platform. Here we go-
- First, go to the Twilio console and access the Verified Caller IDs Page
- Tap on “Add a new Caller ID”
- Write your phone number now to verify
- Now you need to select the desired verification method
- Your final step is to tap on “Verify number”
Want to start with a Free Trial?
Before we put our hands we always want to start with a risk-free trial. The reason is simple: to understand each and every functionality in depth. If you finally believe that Twilio is something which you are looking for then let us inform you that it offers a free trial too. The tool is free for 45 days only. But you need to understand that the trial number is to call and text verified numbers.
All Twilio Pricing plans of this cloud communication software
We have updated the Twilio Pricing Plan in this article. You can check out and choose according to your organization’s needs.
- Programmable Voice: $0.013//per min to make a call and $0.0085//per min to receive a call.
- Programmable Messaging: $0.0075 to send and receive a message.
- WhatsApp Business API: $0.0042 to send a Whatsapp template and $0.005 for WhatsApp session messages.
- Programmable Video: $0.0015/min per participant
- Elastic SIP Trunking: $0.0045 for organization and $0.007 for termination
- Twilio conversation: $0.05/ per active user per month
A Simple Guide to know about Twilio chatbot
- First off, go to the Twilio console and tap on “Manage Numbers”
- Select the number now as per your need
- Go to the “Messaging” section below and select Studio Flow from the dropdown. Or you can select “Barista Bot” if you choose this flow.
Complete list of all its competitors that are also ruling
Well, Twilio software has lots of competitors in the market. All are providing prominent functionalities for your business growth and development. We are going to jot down the alternatives below-
- Vonage API
Note: All these are paid cloud communication software. But can offer features like Omnichannel inbox, Call recording, Number Lookup, and more.