Vaping CBD vape juice is all the rage these days. Several studies show how vaping vape juice has many benefits over smoking marijuana, especially for those who are looking to stop smoking cigarettes. But what about making your own CBD vape coils? This blog post will teach you how!
What is a vape coil and how does it work
A vape coil is a wire that serves as a heating element in an e-cigarette. It heats up to vaporize your CBD oil or dried flower, wax, and essential oils so you can inhale it through the mouthpiece of the atomizer tank. The CBD vaping process works by turning on your battery-powered device which then activates the coil. This starts the healing process that will vaporize your CBD oil or wax.
The coils come in a variety of different sizes, resistances, and wattages so you can customize your vaping experience. Coils with lower resistance will heat up faster and generate more vapor, while coils with higher resistances produce less vapor but produce a better flavor. There are also sub-ohm coils that can be used with high wattage devices for bigger clouds of vapor.
When choosing a coil, it’s important to consider the type of device you are using and the material you will be vaping. Coils made with kanthal wire are best for use with CBD oils, waxes, and thick essential oils. Conversely, coils made with stainless steel are best for CBD vape juices because of their high resistance level that produces more heat which results in a better flavor.
How to build your own coils
Now that you know all about the different types of coils, it’s time to learn how to build them yourself. This is a great way to save money, and it also allows you to customize your vaping experience. Here are the steps:
- Step One: Get the right supplies. To build your coils, you’ll need some basic supplies. These include a coil jig, wire, scissors, and pliers.
- Step Two: Cut the wire. The length of your coil will depend on the size of your device. For most vape pens, you’ll want to use 18-20 gauge wire. Cut a piece of wire that is about six inches long.
- Step Three: Wind the wire. Use the coil jig to create a spiral with the wire. Make sure that the ends of the wire are even, then trim off any excess.
- Step Four: Connect the coils. Take one end of the wire and twist it around one of the posts on your device. Do the same thing with the other end of the wire.
- Step Five: Test it out. Once your coils are connected, it’s time to test them out. Put some e-juice in your tank and fire up your device. The vape should taste great and produce plenty of vapor. If not, make sure that the coils are properly connected and try again.
Why do coils break down so easily, what can be done to prevent this problem in the future?
Coils can be expensive so it’s important to take care of them. Some vapers believe that the way they break down is because people overheat their coils when vaping, but this isn’t always true. A coil will break down even if you don’t hit your vape too hard. Also, using a vape with bad coils will lead to CBD e-liquid leaking from the coil and into your mouth which isn’t good.
Vaping can be fun but it’s important that you take care of yourself too! Don’t overheat your coils if possible. Moreover, make sure they’re clean and replace them when necessary.
Tips on how to clean your coils properly and efficiently without damaging them or yourself:
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents to clean your coils. This could potentially damage them and ruin their performance.
- Instead, use warm water and a mild detergent mixture to clean them off. Soak the coils in the solution for a few minutes before rinsing them off with warm water. Make sure to dry them off completely before using them again.
- If you’re having trouble getting the coils clean, you can use a small brush to help scrub them off. Be careful not to damage the coils while doing this.
- You can also try blowing into the coils to dislodge any caked-on material. Just be sure to do this away from your face to avoid breathing in any of the residues.
- Finally, if you’re using a wax pen, be sure to clean the coils after each use. This practice will help keep them performing at their best.
With the right tools and materials, you can make your vape coils in an afternoon. You’ll save money on pre-made coils by doing it yourself! The best part is that making your vaping coil will give you more control over how much flavor or nicotine is added to each inhale. Making a DIY vape coil might seem like quite the undertaking at first glance – but with this simple guide, we hope to show you just how easy it is.