Summary: In this article, we’ll show you how to export MBOX files into Outlook step by step. We’ve covered many techniques for exporting MBOX to PST. We’ve also included information about specialist tools that can help you export MBOX files to Outlook PST.
MBOX is a file format that stores emails from many email clients. Emails are preserved as plain text, but attachments are kept as encoded files. MBOX is used by Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, and Entourage, to name a few.
The MBOX format has various advantages, including widespread acceptance and straightforward message navigation, due to its text-based structure. However, it is a platform-specific format. You’ll need to import MBOX Outlook so that you can access .mbox file emails.
Instant Solution: To immediately export MBOX files to Outlook in a few simple clicks, get a professional programme like SysConverter for MBOX that transfers MBOX to Outlook 2019 and all other previous versions.
Manually Export MBOX to Outlook
From one MBOX client to the next, the steps for exporting MBOX to PST may change. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll teach you how to import MBOX files into Outlook for Apple Mail.
Note: Before you start, take in mind that this is a lengthy process that will need you to install Eudora, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, and Microsoft Outlook for Windows on your computer.
The process of manually importing MBOX files into Outlook may be divided into four stages:
1. Using Apple Mail to export mailbox data to an MBOX file
- Select the mailbox you wish to convert to Apple Mail.
- Click on Mailbox > Export Mailbox from the drop-down menu.
- Locate and choose the folder where you wish to save the MBOX file. Choose
2. Getting the file out of Apple Mail and into Eudora
- Rename the .mbox file that was exported to a .mbx file.
- Move the file to Eudora’s default file-saving location: “C: Documents and SettingsQualcommEudora Application Data”
- To access the renamed MBOX file (.mbx), launch Eudora and double-click it.
- Close Eudora email client.
3. Getting the file out of Eudora and into Outlook Express
- Select Import from the File tab in Outlook Express, and then click OK. Messages
- In Eudora, then click Next. Navigate to the place where you saved the.MBX file.
- Select OK > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Finish
4. Using Microsoft Outlook to import the file from Outlook Express
- Open the File menu in Outlook.
- The Import and Export Wizard will open once you pick Open and then Import.
- Select Import Internet Mail and Addresses from the drop-down menu.
- Next, pick Outlook Express from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Import Mail option is selected, then click Next, then Finish.
After that, you can access your Apple Mail MBOX file in the Outlook interface.
Using an Automated Tool to Export MBOX to Outlook (Recommended)
If you are technically expert, you can utilise the manual technique mentioned above for free. If you prefer a faster, safer, and easier solution, you may use an MBOX converter tool for this. This software is safe and simple to use by novice users also.
This programme can export emails, notes, contacts, journals, calendar entries, and other data contained in an MBOX file into PST format without the use of any additional software or time-consuming methods. In actuality, it’s a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) software programme with a user interface that makes operation simple and uncomplicated. All you have to do is tell us where the MBOX file is located and where you want the converted data kept. The application will take care of the rest.
Steps to Export MBOX file Into Outlook PST File
Follow the given steps to perform this export process.
Step 1. Download and run this stool on your System.
Step 2. Select Open >> Email Data File >> MBOX file >> Select File or Folder.
Step 3. Click on Export and choose PST format.
Step 4. At last, browse the saving location and hit on the Save button.
Here complete the export process. Now you got a PST file on your system. After that transfer this file into the Outlook interface using the Import/Export tool.
You may convert an MBOX file into Outlook in stages if you want to do so manually. However, because of the complexities required, it is an inefficient procedure with a high risk of data loss. If the data in your mailbox is crucial, you should import MBOX to Outlook using a third-party MBOX Converter. This is due to the fact that the tool was created with a single aim in mind: to export MBOX files to Outlook as rapidly as possible while keeping data integrity.
To Read More Such Article – Read Here.