Today, there’s a great requirement for a cash app for making quick money transactions. Be it transferring money or paying at a retail shop, all these can be done with ease using a cash app account. But, many times, users want to ask- How to delete cash app history? Well, this is not possible in reality as users won’t be able to delete the transactions on the cash app.
How can I Delete the cash app history?
The fact of the cash app is that it is not possible to clear the history on your Cash App account. Once the payment is made, it will be there in your history section all the time. This is because there’s no such facility in the cash app. If a user wants to remove the transaction history, then the only option will be to delete the Cash App account altogether. This is the only way to remove your cash app history of payments. But, the good thing is that Cash App transaction history is visible only to the users.
Checking your transaction history on Cash App
You cannot delete your history on the cash app but checking all the transaction history can be done by tapping on the clock-like icon. With this icon, you can tap on the bottom right corner. After that, tap on the “activity”. Here is how you track transaction history on Cash App:
- First of all, open the Square Cash App on your phone.
- In the next step, click the “activity” tab available on the home screen.
- On your screen, will see a display of all the payments, you have done.
- Here, you can check the transaction history that you made from your debit card, credit, wallet balance, and cash card.
- Connect to the PC, to download and print out the Cash App payments,
- Tap on the Activity tab
- Then select the statement tab.
- Choose the month of the payments that you want to see.
- In the next step, you can download the payment history in CSV format.
How to delete a Cash App account?
There’s no way to delete the cash app history. The only thing that you can do is delete your cash app account. Follow these steps to delete your cash app account-
- For this, you need to open the Cash App on your iOS or Android device.
- If you have any money in your account, transfer it to your bank before you continue.
- You can do this by tapping the Banking icon from the bottom-left corner
- Then click Cash Out.
- In case of any stocks or bitcoin, you need to sell them off before you can close your account.
- After doing all these, tap the account icon present in the upper-right corner.
- In this step, tap Support.
- Go to the bottom of the next screen, and tap “Something Else”.
- After that, you will reach the Account Settings menu
- Now, you need to scroll to the option of Close my Cash App Account available at the bottom of the list.
- In this step, click Confirm and then this will sign you out of the Cash App.
- Now, you will get a text or email confirming that you’ve unlinked your account.
- Make sure you get this email before you delete the app otherwise connect with the cash app help team
- After this, you can now delete Cash App from your device
Read more:- How can I Delete the cash app history?