It’s stressful when the PayPal password is forgotten. However, you can gain access to the account using these instructions. On the PayPal sign-in page, instead of entering your password and username, you can click Are you having trouble logging into your account?
You’ll need to enter the email address you use to sign up for PayPal and click Next on the next screen. There are four options to verify your identity: getting an SMS, receiving an email, responding to security questions, or confirming your credit card’s number.
You can receive a six-digit code by phone using an automated text message. Please enter the code and then confirm it to unlock your PayPal account. Once you’ve confirmed the password, you can choose a new one. Once you have entered all of the information, you’re ready to start using your new PayPal password. Input your current password in the first field and the new one in all the other fields. Then, click “Change PayPal Password“ to regain access to your PayPal account. Now, you’ll have full control over your account. You’ll be able to manage the two factors authentication in your PayPal.
You can also contact PayPal customer support for more information. You can also send an email to them. You’ll get the verification code through your email. After confirming your email, PayPal will send you another email with a link to reset your password. Now you can change your password and sign in to your account. If you have forgotten it, you’ll be able to access your PayPal account again.
How to reset a password on PayPal if you have forgotten it?
Are you trying to reset your PayPal password? There are several methods to do so. You can either contact customer service or use the email used to create the account. Here are a few options that will help you recover your account. If you don’t know your primary email address, you can use a second email to obtain a new password. Then you can follow the instructions in the email that came with your PayPal account to update your password.
Using a recovery code sent by email is the most common option for PayPal to change my password. After receiving the email, paste the code into the recovery screen, and you will be directed to the password reset screen. Once you have done this, you can access your account again. This process is simple, and most importantly, it will not cost you a penny. And because it will only take a few minutes, you’ll be able to use it immediately.
Let’s cut straight to the point and know step by step procedure for changing the PayPal password:
- Visit the official site: Paypal.com.
- The screen will appear to enter the email you used to sign up.
- You can input three possible email addresses if you’re not certain of the exact email address you used to sign up.
- The next tab is the one to click, and you will be presented with an authentication step.
- Select a method suitable to prove your identity.
- If you can verify your identity, select reset your password that you forgot.
- You have the option of choosing one of these choices: calling, email SMS message, emailing and also answering any security questions.
- The process of changing your password requires you to enter the six-digit code unless you have opted to opt out of using the security questions method.
- After entering the code in the box, you will see the option to create an entirely new, unique PayPal password.
Can I reset PayPal’s password without phone number and security questions?
If you’re thinking of changing your PayPal password, even if you’ve not lost it- the following are steps that you need to take:
- Log in to your PayPal account via your PC.
- Select the setting tab (an icon with a gear)
- Here, if you’d like, you can alter passwords, security concerns, mobile PINs, as well as 2-step verification.
- Select the security option and then choose a password.
- Type your current password.
- Now, create a unique and new password.
To sum up, it is quite simple to change passwords for PayPal, and there are different methods for this. You must make sure that you follow all the steps mentioned in this blog and recover your PayPal account. Moreover, never hesitate to reach out to PayPal customer services for any help and guidance.
Leave a Reply