Out of many gemstones in the world, I will suggest the two best gems you should go for. First, I am sharing the details of these two stones, and then you will decide which one is best for you. The two stones are Moonstone and Opal. They are both stunning and gorgeous in their own place, so you can choose which is most suitable after reading about their properties.
The attention seeker Opal Jewelry is filled with a gorgeous beauty, fire, and luster. It doesn’t have any specified crystalline structure and is an amorphous stone with magical powers in it. They have captured the heart of many with the play of color it displays. This stone has a beautiful array of hues. Moreover, it doesn’t have its own light. You will find different colors from every angle you see it. In addition, this gemstone is composed of silica and water, which makes it fragile and delicate to use.
Where does Opal come from?
Opal is the national Gemstone of Australia, as more than 90% of opals are imported from Australia to the whole world. However, people believe that Ethiopia still produces high-quality crystals, and they are even higher in demand.
Styling with Opal
You will look gorgeous when you wear it in a traditional dress. Moreover, this stone can even be worn over the formal dress while going to the workplace. The opal rings have special significance in the life of people, as it brings the energy of love with them. It is specially used as an engagement ring in many European countries, as they believe that this ring will create a never-ending love bond between the couple.
Why you should choose Opal
1. Opal is a rare Gemstone, which is even found on the Planet Mars, bringing the only stone found outside the planet.
2. It has powers to keep the negative energies away from the person wearing it. This is the reason Queen Victoria has gifted these stones to her five daughters.
3. The opal stone strengthens the memory and assists in combating illness and fevers. It even fortifies the communication ability, and the person would be able to speak openly from their hearts. Also, it improves the overall personality of the wearer.
Moonstone is an enigmatic stone filled with joyful shimmer, representing the light. The stone nourishes the life of the one who wears it. It has a pearly appearance and looks pretty when worn in the form of jewelry. The stone ranges from transparent to translucent, with the sheen enriching the glam of the wearer. Moreover, it belongs to the feldspar mineral family and rates between 5 to 6 on the Mohs scale hardness.
Where does the Moonstone come from?
Moonstone crystals are found worldwide, but specifically, India and Sri Lanka have the best variety. Apart from that, they are also found in the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Armenia, and Australia.
Styling with Moonstone
You can wear the Moonstone Ring every day, as it will render you with its wonderful healing energies. Bracelets, earrings, or pendants can be worn during the dates or while hanging out with friends at the club. The stone will surely shine in the dark lights. Moreover, the moonstone necklace can be worn in ceremonies, red carpet events, or business events.
Why choose Moonstone
1. Moonstone has the energy of the moon and stars within it, which will bring the power of hope, faith, and trust. Wearing this gem will get creative and innovative animations.
2. It will keep you in good health, and you will be able to recover from the health issues if you have any. Moreover, it reduces the stress, anxiety, and problems of depression.
Leave a Reply