How to Change Flight Date on Emirates Airlines
Emirates Airlines Date Change Policy and Fees – You can make changes to your flight up to one hour before the scheduled departure for a fee of $80 USD if you booked your ticket online directly through Emirates or $100 USD if you booked through a travel agency.
If you’re within the 24 hours period after booking the ticket, you can modify your flight free of charge.
If you want to change your flight date on Emirates Airlines, it’s best to act fast. The airline will waive rebooking fees as long as you act within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
Here’s what you need to know about changing flight dates with Emirates.
- How to Change Flight Date on Emirates Airlines
- Within 24 hours of booking, make your changes online:
- Go to Manage a booking on the Emirates website.
- Enter your last name and booking reference number or e-ticket number.
- Click View booking and make changes under Change my flight details.
- Choose a new flight date and click Continue.
Within 24 hours of booking, call 800 777 3999 (US).
Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy
The Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy is for all the passengers who are traveling with the airline or are planning to travel. Emirates allows you to make modifications to your flight date and make your journey convenient.
The change flight date policy of Emirates Airlines helps passengers to get their tickets changed without losing their money or having to pay for the cancellation of the tickets.
- According to the Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy, passengers are allowed to make changes in their flight dates at any time before departure without having to pay any cancellation charges or other penalties.
- The only condition is that you have to make these changes online on the official website of Emirates Airlines or by calling on the Emirates Reservations Number available on its website.
How do I Change my Return Flight Date on Emirates Airlines?
If you have booked your Emirates flight tickets, and later realize that you need to change your return flight date, then there is no need to be worried as the airline has a provision for making changes to the original itinerary.
If you want to change the date of your return flight on Emirates Airlines, here are some steps to follow.
- Log in to your Emirates account
- Go to Manage a booking and select View or change your flight dates, times, routes and more
- Enter your last name and booking reference
- Select the flight that you want to change
- Click Change flight date
- Select the new date that you want and click Continue
- Review the new flight details and click Confirm changes
How much does it cost to change the date on an Emirates Airlines flight?
How much it costs to change the date on Emirates airlines flight depends on where you are flying to and from. If you want to change the date on your Emirates flight, you can either contact the airline directly, or you can use a website such as Skyscanner. The price will also depend on your fare type; if you are flying economy, for example, it will be significantly cheaper than if you are flying first class.
The cost of changing your booking depends on what kind of ticket you have purchased. If you have purchased a flexible ticket, then it will be much easier for you to change your booking without incurring any extra costs. However, if you bought a non-refundable ticket,
Emirates Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy
Emirates Reschedule Policy allow passengers to make changes in their flight bookings. If a passenger has booked the flight ticket for the Emirates Airlines and he needs to cancel or reschedule it, then the passenger can do so by following the Emirates Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy.
- The Emirates Airline ticket can be rescheduled before 24 hours of departure.
- If you are an Emirates Skywards member then you can easily change your flight dates and time by redeeming miles.
- If your ticket is non-refundable then also you can use it as a credit balance with Emirates Airlines
What is the Procedure for Rescheduling my Emirates Airlines Flight?
Rescheduling a flight is a common practice. Sometimes, it is unavoidable and has to be done.
Emirates Airlines has a process in place to reschedule your flights smoothly and with ease.
Here is the procedure for rescheduling your Emirates Airlines Flight:
- Go to the official website of Emirates Airlines and log into your account.
- Click on Manage a Booking option which is present on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now click on Change Flights option which you can find in the Flight Details section of the webpage.
- Select the flight that you wish to change from the drop-down list given
How much does it cost to reschedule Emirates Flight?
If you have a confirmed ticket for an Emirates flight and you decide to change your travel date, you can call the airline’s call center or visit the nearest ticket office to reschedule it.
Rescheduling fees also vary based on your route, class of service, and membership in the Emirates Skywards frequent flyer program.
Emirates reschedule fee before departure
If you want to make changes to your flight bookings before your scheduled departure date, you can do this via Emirates website or app by selecting “Manage Your Booking” option.
Emirates reschedule fee after departure
If you have already missed your original flight, there is still a chance that you can get on the next available flight. To do this, you should contact the nearest ticketing office or call center for assistance.