As a bespoke customer satisfaction survey company, we conduct customer feedback research driven around the specific needs of our clients, in terms of scope, process and deliverables.
As a key Stakeholder Group, your Customers generate the revenue that drives your business forward. To do this successfully, it’s vital to understand and take into account the views/feedback of your customers when making commercial decisions and developing future strategy. Conscious of the maxim that ‘you shouldn’t mark your own homework’, engaging FOTP Research, a specialist B2B research company, as an independent third party to work with you, is the best way forward.
We will work with you to:
- Understand your requirements
- Develop the survey
- Conduct the customer satisfaction research
- Analyse the data and
- Present the insights
Customer Satisfaction Research – How we do it
Step 1: Scoping the target respondents and understanding your business
We hold initial meetings with our clients to achieve the following:
- Clarify research requirements and potential areas to measure
- Understand current processes and business characteristics
- Select appropriate customers to gain feedback from
- Recommend and agree an appropriate sample size
- Provide a full project schedule to include timelines and deliverables
Step 2: Qualifying the core components of successful relationships with your customers
- The key drivers of customer relationship performance are identified by conducting a number of in-depth telephone interviews with a sample of your customers
- The output of these interviews are clearly defined Performance Areas and the individual Performance Attributes that determine your customer relationships
Step 3: Measuring the Pulse of your customer relationships
- An online survey with a combination of ratings and “open text” boxes is used to gather customer feedback on how they rate your company on the agreed Performance Areas and Attributes
- The Performance Areas and Attributes measured are those we defined from the earlier qualifying interviews
Step 4: Reporting via scorecard and identifying customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
Output of results include:
- A customer relationship health Scorecard
- A measure of performance for each Performance Area and Attribute
- Verbatim comments providing further insight into the ratings provided
- Identified customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
- Data analysis and recommendations to help you drive stronger customer relationships
Finger on the Pulse Research (FOTP) is a B2B research agency that specialise in gathering feedback from key stakeholder groups, in particular, Customers, Suppliers and Employees, by developing and conducting bespoke market research surveys.
These three stakeholder groups are fundamental to the success of any business, yet how often do companies obtain feedback from them, to understand their perceptions of your business, in particular what you do well and what you could improve.
Whether during “normal” times or times of crisis, timely, objective and actionable insights generated through research projects enable businesses to maintain a competitive edge and keep close to the needs of their key stakeholders.
Given modern technology, it is possible for companies to conduct their own research ‘in house’ but that could undermine objectivity and prevent stakeholders from openly providing their views. Finger on the Pulse Research, as an independent and objective B2B research agency are best able to work with you to gather specific feedback from any stakeholder group. It is also a cost-effective solution to outsource the work rather than allocate internal resources to undertake the work.
Click Here: Customer Satisfaction Survey Company