When summer arrives, hair removal becomes a mandatory procedure. While the legs, armpits, and chest are the most popular areas for waxing, the intimate area has been growing in popularity among both men and women.
It is very sensitive and important to follow these tips. The depilatory cream, the blade, and wax are “quick and cheap” solutions. So are you worried about How to Get Rid of Hair on Your Bum Cheeks?
However, while the most effective techniques like laser or electrical hair removal are more costly and may require multiple sessions to achieve their effects, they are also more hygienic and are performed by professionals.
- Blade – “It’s the most convenient and fastest method of hair removal.” The blade cuts the hair at the highest point of the skin’s exit so that it can be seen again as the hair grows.
- Wax: “Use heat to remove hair from the root. It may take several weeks for the hair to come out. Borrego also points out that this option can be used because it involves pulling on a more delicate part of the skin. In this instance, the wax doesn’t need to be extremely hot because it could burn the more sensitive skin.
- Depilatory Cream: “It cuts hair at the level where the skin exit is due to chemical destruction of hair. However, contact with the mucous region of the genitals is not recommended. So, great care must be taken when using it at home.
Step by step, remove hair with a razor
Waxing with a blade is dangerous. It is important to remember that the likelihood of inadvertent cuts will increase with the severity of the skin’s irregularities. This is because every cut or injury to the skin can lead to sexually transmitted diseases and germs.
Waxing should be done under direct visual inspection. This is a difficult task when waxing the genital region.
According to an expert, it is even more important to clean hair in the days following waxing to minimize the risk of infection in the hair follicle.
9 key ideas:
Follow these effective tips while waxing in intimate areas.
- To make it easier to do later work, trim your hair.
- Use a product that makes it easier to slide faster, such as water or soap.
- Make sure that the razor has not been used on any other part of your body. preferably a brand new one.
- Cut the hair without using too much pressure.
- Begin with the labia majora area and work your way through.
- It is suggested that you wear light and soft clothing during the hours following.
- Avoid sun exposure immediately before or after hair removal. This can cause skin inflammation and burns.
- Avoid washing the area with hot water for several hours and instead use an intimate hygiene gel that is suitable for daily use.
- It is important to remember that intimate hygiene must be more thorough if the hair is removed. The hair acts as a shield and helps keep the skin moist. For example.
You can find more related articles here.