China has an exceptional infrastructure, particularly in academics, while the tuition fees and living costs are so logical that affordability is no worry. Getting a seat in a medical university in India is difficult, even challenging. To get a seat in a government medical college, one has to score very high in NEET while the private medical colleges are so costly that most cannot afford them. As a result, more and more students are visiting different countries to fulfill their dreams of becoming doctors.
Benefits of studying MBBS in China
- MBBS in China offers a five years medical course in a very economical amount as compared to any other Asian countries. This encourages students to choose MBBS in China.
- China is the most developed and disciplined country. The Chinese Government has invested lacs of amount each year on the education sector for the betterment and upliftment of the students.
- China saves 2 years of study as compared to other countries and China is the country whose Internship is legitimate in India.
- China is the country which has the World Ranking Universities. Most of the Universities are included in the list of QS World Ranking.
- China offers scholarships to International students on the basis of 12th percentage and NEET result. Some of the Universities offer scholarship for total 5 years to the top performing students of the University during their medical study
- China has set up a standard of percentage for different universities. They accept students based on the 12th percentage and NEET score.
- Some top Universities of China are members of the esteemed and best C9 League.
- China is the highest populous country in the world and will never see the crunch of patients.
- All the 45 medical colleges of China provide fully English medium courses.
- China is the only country where MCI has approved Internships for Indian students after completing their medical degree.
- In China safety and security is very high and students feel very safe in China.
An MBBS in China is certainly worth it provided you are clear about the road map to success. First of all, distinguish between an agent and an education consultant in your mind. Things to be taken care of before you make your choice:
- Do not go without the NMC screening test/FMGE coaching solution.
- Start getting ready for this exam during your five years of study. It would not work if you try to manage by attending a crash course after you return.
- Choose A Grade Chinese Medical Universities for a rich and fulfilling experience. Do not opt for cheap ‘C’ Grade Universities. Select A Grade Universities only.
- Thus, if you do not manage to get a seat in a Government Medical College of India, do not worry. The Medical Universities in China are far better than the Private Medical Colleges in India.
- As students are required to learn Mandarin during their study in China, this is an outstanding advantage to pick up the most widely spoken international language in the world.
So, there are many reasons why you should study MBBS in China!