The biggest question nowadays is how to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook. If you are not aware of the exact process, it can be a challenging task for you.
However, Lotus Notes is also one of the ideal email clients for large businesses and organizations. Then, there might be unforeseen reasons that prompt Lotus Notes users to transfer mailboxes to Outlook email client?
We should first know the reasons behind mailbox migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
Why Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook?
- The main reason for this may be the complex user interface of IBM Lotus Notes. Due to this, a non-technical user cannot easily use the Lotus Notes application, which requires further technical support to the user.
- In Lotus Notes, the user cannot open multiple accounts simultaneously. Instead, it asks for a separate login for each profile which takes more time.
- Microsoft Outlook is freely available as an application of the MS Office suite. It is easier to use for all.
- MS Outlook is being used in smart devices, and users can easily access their mail anytime, anywhere, even in the absence of the internet. GUI of Outlook seems simple enough to be confidently usable for non-technical users.
Whenever you are looking for a solution to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook, you will probably see many solutions online, such as manual or automatic Lotus Notes to Outlook converter. The manual methods have their limitations which may consider as drawbacks of manually converting Lotus Notes NSF file to PST for Outlook. Furthermore, it is challenging to get an ideal solution among them.
This blog refers you to the best Lotus Notes to Outlook converter solution to solve all the challenges. The automated solution mentioned below is a fast and secure utility to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook.
Weeom Lotus Notes to Outlook converter:
This Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool performs a hassle-free Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion process and converts bulk NSF files to PST format in Outlook at once. With this Lotus Notes to Outlook converter, users are enabled to add long and multiple NSF files to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook.
This software migrates all data from Lotus Notes mailboxes to Outlook, like email messages, calendars, appointments, address books and attachments, etc.
A secure solution and comes with 100% assurance in data security throughout the process. This efficient software maintains data integrity and originality.
The experts at Weeom have designed this tool with a simple GUI for all to use with confidence. There are a few easy steps to complete the tasks efficiently.
It also allows users to save process reports for further reference. The report contains Source Item Count, Target Item Count, Processed Item Count, Failed Items, which will be saved in HTML file format in local storage.
Features of this software:
- This specialized software enables single/multiple NSF files to be added and processed to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook hitches-free.
- It allows data from the source item to be previewed before processing it to Outlook PST.
- The software enables the conversion of Lotus Notes NSF files to Unicode and ANSI PST types.
- Split Option: Using this option, the user can set the size to split the resulting large PST files into several smaller PST files.
- EML and MSG are some of the standard file formats. This software allows the user to save items from added NSF files in the EML and MSG formats.
- Folder mapping: This is one of the convenient options in this software. It allows users to map the source folder to the target folder in order to migrate items.
- Email Translation feature: This feature comes in handy while migrating the Lotus Notes mailbox to an Outlook PST file. It lets users alter the email address according to the email address of the target server.
- It supports all versions of IBM Domino Server, MS Outlook, and Windows OS.
Weeom Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software provides an error-free PST result for the Outlook platform. A user can use the free demo version of this software that allows the process of the first 50 items per folder.
With this free demo version, one can efficiently evaluate all the respected features of the software to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST.