There are many old historical buildings in the country of India, some of which are one of the wonders of the world and all of them are still the center of tourist attraction. When you see them, then you must have come to your mind that who has made it. Friends, the design of all these buildings is made by the architect.
Today is the time for innovation, friends, the work of construction is increasing rapidly in our country and it is going to grow at double speed in future also. Day by day new destruction designs and new buildings are being constructed. who designed
So if you also want to become one and want to know how to become an architect, then we are going to give you complete information about architects in this post, let’s know who is an architect.
Being an architect. Architect designs any building, hotel, flat, garden, building, and all other buildings. The job of an architect is to plan, design, and get the design prepared by the contractors.
How to become an architect
To become an architect, you must first pass 12th. You have to do with the 12th Science subject, your Physics and MATHS subject is mandatory in 12th. And 50% marks in 12th is mandatory. After passing 12th you have to do a graduation course. With your degree also you can do machine design course these courses build your foundation software like AutoCAD, 3dx max, etc
Graduation course after 12th
- B.ARCH – bachelor in architecture
- Bachelor in Architecture course is an undergraduate course. Which will take you 5 years to do.
- It is mandatory to pass 12th with 50% marks for admission in this course.
- To do this course, you will have to pay a fee of 2 lakh to 5 lakh.
- After doing this course you will get a job up to 30000. According to your experience, the salary will increase to 2 lakh months.
M.ARCH – master in architecture
- It is a post-graduate degree. Which you can do after your undergraduate.
- You can take admission in master in architecture only after doing a bachelor in architecture degree.
- For admission in master in architecture, you should have 50% marks in bachelor in architecture
- The duration of this course is 2 years which is completed in 4 semesters.
- Admission to this course is done based on an entrance exam or undergraduate degree.
computer course to become an architect
After doing Graduation and Post Graduation courses, you will also have to learn some computer software. With the help of which you can make designs easily.
AutoCAD, Photoshop, hand drawing, Indesign, Revit courses near me if you learn this software it will make your basis of the architect
Learning one of this software is a must for an architect. You can learn any one of the above software.
- Building Surveyor
- Commercial/Residential Surveyor
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Historic Buildings Inspector/Conservation Officer
- Landscape Architect
- Planning And Development Surveyor
- Production Designer, Theater/Television/Film
- Structural Engineer
- Town Planner
The initial salary of an architect is 30 to ₹ 40000, after 2 or 3 years of work experience, the salary is increased and becomes two to three lakhs monthly, different companies have got different salary packages, your salary is yours. Based on work style and work experience
Apart from this, if you do the job of an architect outside the country of India, then your salary there is much higher than here.
The salary of architects abroad is fixed based on an annual package. You have been given an annual package of 30 to 3500000 rupees abroad.
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], Roorkee
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – [NITC], CALICUT
- Gateway Education, Sonepat
- College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)