You can use Spotify free; But if you want to have a greater experience using this application, you can subscribe to the Spotify Premium plan. In this post, we will explain what does the subscription to Spotify Premium offers me?
What does the Spotify Premium subscription offer me?
- Unlimited access to more than 50 million songs in its catalog.
- You have the possibility of accessing audiobooks.
- You can download up to 3,333 songs on three different devices.
- It is possible to listen to music on any mobile device such as smartphones, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Nokia.
- Playing music without the need to have your device connected to the Internet, is not possible in Spotify free.
- You can listen to music when you travel with no time limit, even when you go abroad.
- Music with excellent sound quality.
- There are no annoying ads that interrupt the playback of the songs.
- Although Spotify Premium is more expensive than other plans, the Premium package allows its users to choose from four plans to suit every need.
- You can skip all the songs that you don’t like or don’t feel like listening to without any limits.
- It allows you to access Spotify radio even watch music videos.
All these are the advantages that Spotify Premium offers you, but thinking about the circumstances of each person who uses this app; Spotify designed Premium plans for every need; so that you do not have to pay more than you need or to share the expense with other people. You can even pay an affordable price to subscribe for a month to Spotify Premium.
Plans offered by Spotify Premium:
It is an ideal plan for a single Spotify user; But you can enjoy all the advantages that Spotify Premium APK offers such as high sound quality, excellent catalog, downloading of music, songs, and podcasts, among other benefits.
This plan was created for two people who live together (both must have the same residence address) and like to share their songs. They can even enjoy great discounts just by hiring Spotify Premium Duo for couples.
This plan was created to share 6 Premium accounts at the same time; with 6 family members living on the same roof (each user of this plan must have the same residence address). They will also enjoy monthly discounts when adding a family member to Spotify.
The playlist will be personalized according to the type of music that subscribers of this plan like to listen to and you can block explicit music. This offer is not available on other similar services.
Spotify, thinking of tertiary and university students, makes this plan available, which is cheaper than the previous ones, but offers you all the advantages of the Premium plan such as listening to music without an internet connection, without ads, and great discounts.
To enjoy this package, the person who is studying tertiary or university studies must meet a series of requirements. If you are eligible you can enjoy up to 4 years of the discounted rate, yes, you must renew your Spotify subscription every year.
Advantages and disadvantages of using Spotify:
- It has a wide catalog of songs.
- It is an easy-to-use app.
- It works on various platforms.
- Offers free subscriptions.
- It has economic plans with great benefits.
- Some songs that Spotify offers are not available in some countries, and this is due to record companies.
- It consumes a considerable amount of mobile data per month.
- In the free version, you don’t have high sound quality; If you want to enjoy good quality streaming, you have to pay for a package.
- You can listen to music on cell phones randomly if you pay for a membership like Spotify Premium.
- When you use the free version you will always find ads that will interrupt the songs.
All these advantages show you that it is worth subscribing to Spotify Premium because you will have more freedom when listening to music. Subscribe and start changing the way you listen to music.