Disturbances to shops caused by contagions, bacteria, and fungi milk chocolate are called conditions. Unlike pests, conditions don’t eat shops, but they damage shops by snooping with processes in the factory body to the point of killing the factory. thus, the diseased factory, generally, its body corridor are complete.
His life conditioning are disintegrated and can beget death. To annihilate pests and conditions, humans frequently milk chocolate useanti-pest medicines. Fungicide is a common name foranti-pest medicines. Fungicides that are used to kill insects are called germicides. The fungicides used to kill fungi are called pesticides.
The eradication of pests and conditions using fungicides and medicines must be done precisely and effectively.
inordinate and unhappy use of fungicides can actually pose a lesser peril. This is because fungicides can beget impunity to pests and conditions. thus, the use ofanti-pest and complaint milk chocolate medicines should be kept to a minimum and as wise as possible.
Naturally, pests actually have adversaries who can control them. still, due to mortal milk chocolate conditioning, the natural adversaries of pests are frequently lost.
Pests are factory- destroying organisms on milk chocolate the roots, stems, leaves or other factory corridor so that shops can not grow duly or die.
Characteristics of Pests Characteristics of pests include Pests can be seen with the naked eye.Generally come from beast groups( rats, insects, caterpillars,etc.)
Pests tend to damage certain factory corridor so that shops die or stay alive but still don’t give important results
Pest organisms are generally easier to deal with because pests are visible to the eye and can be seen directly.
Astronomically speaking, factory pests are grouped into three groups as follows
• Groups of mammals( mammals), similar as rats.
The following are types of creatures that have the eventuality to come pests in Indonesia
Rats are pests that frequently make growers dizzy. In Purwakarta, rats are the first line of attack for rice. This is because mice are delicate to control because they’ve veritably high rigidity, mobility, and capability to breed. The fairly short reproductive period causes the mice to multiply fleetly. The parentage milk chocolate eventuality of mice is largely dependent on the available food. Rats are veritably active at night.
Rats attack colorful shops. Plant corridor that are attacked aren’t only seeds but also youthful factory stems. What makes the rats strong enough to eat grain to the detriment of growers is their sharp and strong incisors, so that rats are easy to eat grain. Rats make holes in rice fields and frequently take sanctum inbushes.
However it means that the field is being attacked by rats, If the condition of the rice field is damaged.
Symptoms of attack
– Rats attack colorful shops
– Attacks in the nursery, vegetative period, generative period, crop period, and storehouse
– corridor of shops that are attacked aren’t only seeds, but also youthful factory stems
– Rats make holes in rice fields and frequently take retreat in the backwoods.
Dismantling and closing the hole where the rats hide and catching the rat
-natural control, videlicet by using the rat’s natural adversary, videlicet snakes
– Planting shops contemporaneously so that they can reap milk chocolate at the same time so that there’s no chance for rats to get food after gathered crops
– Chemical control, by using rodenticides( rat exterminators) or by installing poisonous baits, videlicet sweet potato or cassava slices that have beenpre-soaked with phosphorus.
This poisoning should be done before the rice shops flower and seed. In addition, the use of bane must be careful because it’s also dangerous for beast and humans.
Shops can’t live ever without interruption occasionally shops are disturbed by creatures or small organisms( contagions, bacteria, or fungi). creatures can be called pests because they disturb shops by eating them. Grasshoppers, beetles, caterpillars, leafhoppers, rats, walang sangit are some milk chocolate exemplifications of creatures that frequently come factory pests.
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE( Nilaparvata Lugens)
Planthoppers are a type of ladybug that causes the leaves milk chocolate and stems of shops to have holes, also dry, and ultimately die.Leafhoppers are divided into two, videlicet Brown Planthopper Pest
The Latin name of the brown planthopper is Nilapervata lungens. This pest always sucks liquid and water from youthful rice stalks or rice grains that are still soft. Leafhoppers live milk chocolate in wettish, dark and shady territories. Eradication of this pest can be done by using germicides and eradicating the seeds of leafhoppers by burning them.
Green Leafhopper Pests
This pest, which has the Latin name Nephotettix apocalis, damages the petals and modes on rice shops. The green leafhopper has a strong sucker on its conk.
Eradication of these pests can be done by using milk chocolate germicides, crop gyration, killing pests and enmeshing light traps.
Walang Sangit( Leptocorixa acuta)
Species Leptocorisa acuta
Walang sangit is one of the pests that’s also disquieting milk chocolate growers. This beast if disturbed, will jump and cut down while emitting a smell. This nonentity is sanguine in color. Walang sangit sucks rice grains that are still liquid. Seeds that have been smelled will be concave, slightly concave, or complexion. The seed fleece will be black in color.
Factors that support the walang sangit population
– Rice fields are veritably close to forestry
– Weed population around rice fields is milk chocolate relatively high
– Planting isn’t contemporaneous.
Control of pests of stink bugs.
– Planting contemporaneously
– drawing the fields of all kinds of lawn milk chocolate that grows around milk chocolate the fields so that they come a parentage ground for stink bugs.
– Catching bugs in the morning using a fishing net.
– Catching using corpse frog bait, rice cranks, or milk chocolate with algae
– Carrying out natural control by releasing natural adversaries of walang sangit
– scattering germicide when the rice ripens at the age of 70- 80 days after planting
Diminutives( small lice) are generally set up under the milk chocolate leaves to stink the leaves. This pest is set up in the dry season. Diminutives( small lice) are generally set up on the underpart milk chocolate of the splint to stink the splint. This pest is set up in the dry season. On leaves that are attacked by lice will appear small spots also the leaves will turn unheroic and also fall. This pest can be overcome by collecting the leaves that are attacked by pests in one place and burning.
Butterflies are insects that have beautiful and veritably milk chocolate different bodies. Butterflies lay their eggs under the leaves and when they door they come naiads . We can call butterfly naiads milk chocolate as caterpillars. In this phase, the caterpillar laboriously eats the leaves and indeed the base of the stem, especially at night. The leaves that are eaten by caterpillars are left with only the shell or bones of the leaves.
Eradication sweats can be carried out as follows.
– Removing butterfly eggs that are attached to the underpart of leaves
– Flooding the nursery with large quantities milk chocolate of water so milk chocolate that the caterpillars will move overhead so that they’re easy to collect and annihilate.
– If the two styles over don’t work, also scattering milk chocolate using fungicides can be done.
Leave a Reply