Braided hairstyles are popular, and most women love them. Braiding hair is all about going elegant and classy on formal gatherings or casual occasions. Your braided hair suits any outfit, long formal gown, or casual summer shorts. The beauty of wearing this braiding hair never goes out of fashion, but summer is the best time when you should wear this braiding hair and look lovely with it. Don’t have that long hair to try this braiding style? Don’t worry; we bring you the best trendy summertime braids with hair extensions that will make you fall in love with them. Keep reading to check the steps to braid hair into a bohemian style, how to do African hair braiding styles, and fishtail braiding styles.
How To Braid Hair?
- The Boho Braids
The Boho braids, popularly known as bohemian, are perfect for your summer hairstyle. It is easy to create and requires very little time. These braids are done without much effort, and those loose braids are created to give you a casual look. Try these steps below on how to braid hair and look magnificent this summer;
- Middle-part your hair with the help of a brush or comb. Apply some hair spray from root to bottom and later blow dry them. Use a round hair brush while blow-drying your hair.
- Grab a strand of your hair from either side of your hair. Braid them and conclude them with some elastic rubbers.
- Continue with the other side of your hair. Use some heat-protecting sprays on your hair.
- Curl the middle section of your hair from the back for an additional messier look.
- Pull your braided hairs back and secure them together below the crown.
Choose straight tape-in hair extensions for your boho braid and look amazing with it. Straight hair will add volume to your hair, perfect for creating boho braids.
2. African hair braiding
Braids hair is popular among black women. Whether you have long or short hair, people know them for their fantastic hair braided styles. Summer is all about going clean and fresh with your hairstyle. Try this braiding hairstyle and look ravishing;
- Blow-dry your hair until your hair becomes soft.
- Comb your hair thoroughly and detangle them.
- Grab an inch of your hair and section them into three equal strands.
- Braid them slowly and tie their ends with a hair tie.
Continue following the same steps for the rest of your hair.
Grab the best deep curly hair extensions for your African braiding styles. You can create these African hair braiding styles on your naturally wavy hair, but deep curly hair extensions are just the right hair for this style. Women preferring braids for short hair are provided with short deep curly hair.
3. The Fishtail Braids
Fishtail braids are loved by women of every age. It is famous and straightforward to make. One can’t stop looking elegant in this fishtail braid. Try this style this summer and flatter everyone with your most outstanding appearance. Pick a casual dress and braid your hair into a fishtail style. Follow these steps on how to create fishtail braids;
- Divide your hair into two equal parts.
- From the left section, take a thin strand of your hair and gather it from the outside. Move it towards the correct section.
- Please do the same on your right sectioned hair by grabbing a thin hair and moving it towards the left.
- Keep alternating the thin side hairs until you reach the end of your hair.
- Tie your hair with a rubber band at the end.
Fusion 1-tip in hair extensions is suitable for creating your hair into a fishtail braiding style.
Fusion 1- Tips in hair extensions are best for your fishtail braiding style. This hair extension is flexible, and it is perfect for you to create this unique hairstyle in summer.
Summer is the best season to style your hair into braids if you like braiding hairstyles. Hair braiding gives you an elegant and casual look. You know how to braid hair or which hair extensions should be used to achieve the perfect braiding hairstyles.