SEO is a very important part of any marketing strategy. It can help to drive traffic to your website, and it can also help you rank higher in search results. However, not all local SEO Sydney techniques are the same. There are some that work better than others, depending on your industry and target audience. The real estate sector is a little different from other industries because there are so many players involved in buying and selling properties—from sellers and buyers to agents and lenders—but it’s still possible to rank well for keywords related to this field with some simple SEO tricks. In this article we will look at ten tricks that have worked for realtors before:
Start with an SEO Audit
The first thing you should do when starting an SEO campaign is to conduct an audit. An audit is a way of checking your website, looking at the technical aspects, and making sure it’s optimized for search engines.
You can use tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs to look at your backlinks and understand which ones are best and which ones aren’t as good. You can also use tools like Screaming Frog to crawl through every page on your site and see if there are any errors or code issues that could impede how well Google crawls your website.
Optimize for Search
Optimizing for search is a key part of SEO. The most important places to put keywords are your title tags, meta description, alt tags and body copy.
- Title Tags:
- Place a keyword or phrase at the beginning of each title tag.
- Use different variations of your chosen keywords throughout the titles but not too often (3-4 times). This will make sure Google can identify them as relevant to their query and rank you higher in search results pages (SERPs).
Make Sure Your Website Is Accessible
Have you ever visited a website and been completely unable to use it? No matter what you tried, the page just wouldn’t work. This is frustrating for both the user and the business owner. It’s time to make sure your website is accessible to all users and easy to use on all devices including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- Make sure your website is accessible: many people with disabilities or visual impairments need access to websites that are designed for universal compatibility. A good way of doing this is by using a screen reader software (such as JAWS for Windows) which reads out text on a webpage in an audible speech format with different voices available such as male or female; American or British; slow or fast pace etc
Optimize for Mobile Devices
- Make sure your website is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Use images with a smaller file size so they load faster on mobile devices.
- Use plugins like WordPress Mobile Pack, which automatically generates a mobile version of your site based on user device type, or use Google’s AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) plugin to create a fast-loading version of your site for users accessing via mobile devices.
Let’s face it: people are on social media, and you’re not. If you want to compete in the real estate industry, get active on social media and tap into this massive audience. With so many platforms to choose from (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), make sure your brand has a presence on all of them.
Social media is also an excellent tool for connecting with customers and potential clients—you just need to know how to use it effectively. Here are some tips for getting started:
- Post regular content that engages your audience
- Engage with others in the real estate space (whether they’re competitors or not) by commenting on their posts or sharing their content with yours; this will help build relationships with other agents who might become valuable contacts later down the road
Publish Useful Content on Your Blog
Your blog is the hub of your marketing campaign and should be used to promote the latest in your industry. It is a chance for you to show off your expertise, highlight the best of what you have to offer and educate readers on relevant topics.
The first thing that people will notice about your content is whether it is well-written or not, so make sure that it is easy to read. The last thing you want when reading an article online is to struggle over some difficult writing style or long sentences full of unnecessary jargon!
Create Video Content
Video content is a great way to engage your audience and can be an effective method for explaining a process. It helps your audience learn more about what you do, building trust with them as well as making it easier for them to share your video content with others. The data shows that videos are more likely to be shared than written text, so it makes sense that using video content on social media will help build up some buzz around your brand.
Use Structured Data Markup
Structured data markup is a way to add rich snippets to your website, email and mobile app. Rich snippets are used by search engines like Google to increase the visibility of your listing in search results. This will help you get more traffic and conversions.
Try to Earn Featured Snippets
The way to get featured snippets is still not totally clear, but there are some good guidelines. The best way to earn a featured snippet is to provide an answer that Google can easily summarize and display on their website. This means providing clear answers with little extra information or links, and adding appropriate internal links back to your site (but not too many).
Optimise the content regularly
Regular optimisation is important to maintain the healthy performance of the website. perform on page and off page and check for necessary changes in the website.
Hope you found the above information useful for your local seo Sydney and rank your real estate business. Comment down your suggestions in the comment box.
Leave a Reply