Summer is slowly but steadily approaching, and soon we will see a rise in the temperature! And while most of us like to enjoy sipping margaritas on the beach during this time, as the summer breeze embraces us, it can also be quite harmful to our hair. Sun can cause a multitude of hair problems. From colour-fade to frizz and dry ends. Heat and moisture will always be the worst enemies of a good hair day, whether you have straight, curly or chemically treated hair. Well, there are many ways through which you can keep healthy. Many people opt. to buy hair styling tools to grab a new look. But did you know how it affects your hair texture? Celebrity hairstylist Franco Vallelonga says working with natural hair texture and staying away from heat styling is good.
Let’s Take A Glance At The Best Hair Styling Tools For Hair Care:
I don’t know about you, but I love curly hair. Curly hair is attractive and can add a lot of personality to your look. But style them can be a bit tricky to style. You need a powerful hairdryer with a diffuser to work with curly hair. Invest in a curly hair dryer with an automatic overheating cut-out feature that prevents overheating and keeps your hair safe.
Tips for Using Curly Hair Dryer:
- Make sure to apply heat protection hair products.
- Set hairdryers and irons on the lowest possible setting for your curl texture
- Set the temperature between 250 and 300 grades if your hair is fine.
Summer Hair Care Tips for Curly Hairs:
- Use moisturizer containing hair care products.
- Deep condition hair frequently.
- Gently separate the curls with your fingers.
- Avoid disturbing the curls
- Stay hydrated
You are a blessed soul who can quickly achieve any look with the essential hair styling tools if you have straight hair. A simple, high-quality blow dryer or curler works effectively on straight hair and gives you a gorgeous blown-out look in minutes. One great option for straight hair is the combo deal (multi-functional curler & flat iron). This is one of the best hair styling tools available in the market.
Tips for Using Styling Tool on Straight Hairs:
- If not necessary, then avoid it as your hairs are already straight
- Don’t apply direct heat
- Make sure to apply heat protection hair products before heat styling
Summer Hair Care Tips for straight hairs:
- Get rid of split ends and refresh your style
- Shield your strands from the sun
- Before showering, saturate strands
- Make use of SPF hair care products (It prevents both the structure and colour of the hair)
I have thick hair, so that no high-heat styling tools can damage them! Do you think so? If yes, then you are wrong. Because it affects you the same as other types of hair, thick hairs can be tricky to style, and this is why you need to invest in one of the powerful professional hair styling tools. That works well and leaves your hair tamed and stylish without any harm.
Tips for Using Styling Tool on Thick Hairs:
- Use serum before applying any heating tool
- A titanium curling iron is better for coarse and thick hair
- Blow drying opposite of the natural direction
- Don’t ever use regular styling tools on damp hair
- Always apply hair styling tool only on freshly washed hair
Straight Hair Care Routine for summers:
- Wash less like twice a week
- Conditioning right
- Trim on time
- Sunscreen is not just for your face
- Hydrate yourself
Just like thick hairs, fine hairs can be very tricky to style. Since they are already thin, you should be very careful while using any hair styling tools. Extreme heat damage can be dangerous for it. You should invest in professional hair styling tools or Hair Accessories Online that come with different heat settings and cool modes. It helps you cool down your hair and reduce heat damage.
How to Carefully Use Hair Styling Tools on Thin Hairs:
- Blow-dry or iron upside down
- Tease it
- Lift your roots
- Scrunch your hair
- Don’t forget to apply a heat protector
Thin Hair Care Tips for summer:
- Start summer with a trim
- Use moisturizing shampoo and condition only
- Shield your hair from the sun
- Refresh hair with hair mist throughout the day
- Brush your hair daily
The hot weather and the sun’s UV rays can damage the outermost layer of your hair. And heat can trigger frizz and make your hair look rough and dry. So, it is necessary to stay hydrated and follow the best hairstyling and hair care tips. If you want to buy the best and high-quality professional hair styling tools, then Aashi Beauty is the destination. Visit once. We will be happy to assist you!