As you are all aware, data security is a top priority for every business. When sensitive company data is harmed or lost, it is nothing short of a nightmare. QuickBooks auto data recovery comes into play at this point. This tool allows users to recover all damaged company files. Furthermore, QuickBooks data recovery services create a copy of your company files for their users. Go through this entire post to learn more about how to do QuickBooks file recovery.
Are you fed up with searching for the right way to operate QuickBooks auto data recovery and need instant help? Give us a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and connect with one of our professionals to obtain the best results.
Understanding different ways to operate QuickBooks Data Services
Are you completely unaware of the steps necessary to use the QuickBooks auto data recovery tool? If yes, then your search ends here. Below we have outlined the stepwise instructions for the QuickBooks file recovery.
Related Post: Intuit Data Protect Has Stopped Working
Procedure 1:- Prepare the backup via original.TLG file with .QBW.adr files.
- In the initial stage, make one folder on your Desktop and name it as “QBTest,” and open the folder that contains your data file.
- Soon after this, navigate for the.TLG file. After that, copy and paste the file into the newly created QBTest folder.
- Navigate to the QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery directory. Copy and paste the.QBW.adr file into the QBTest folder to finish.
- Right-click on the file in the QBTest folder and select Properties.
- Select the Rename QBW.adr option. Also, remove the. adr extension from your file name.
- As a result, both files,.tlg and.qbw, will appear in the QBTest folder you just created.
- Now, hover your cursor over the File menu and choose Utilities from the drop-down menu.
- To ensure the integrity of your restored file, use the Verify Data tool.
Also Read: QuickBooks 504 Gateway Timeout
Procedure 2:- Prepare the backup via .QBW.adr and .TLG.adr files
- Initially, you need to make a new folder on your Desktop called QBTest. Then, navigate to the folder containing your data file.
- Now look for the QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery folder.
- Continue by looking for the.TLG.adr and.QBW.adr files and pasting them both into the QBTest folder.
- After that, remove the.adr extension from the file name in the QBTest folder and run QB.
- Open the data file in your QBTest folder.
- Then, go to the File menu > Utilities > Verify Data to ensure the integrity of the recovered file.
- Finally, if the damaged corporate file appears to be in good condition, you can relocate it to a new location. Then, from QBTest, return the duplicate to its original location.
Seeking Any Additional Help!!
With this, we assure you that you can efficiently operate the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool to restore the damaged company files. If you get stumbled upon any point while recovering the files, call us on our +1(855)-738-0359 and talk to our experts.