Facing QuickBooks error code 5502 and don’t know what can be done to rectify it? Well, in that case make sure to read this post till the end. This error is seen when the when the third party in the developer connections in QuickBooks is causing some issue. It appears on the screen with the following error message: Error message: QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect to the server. The user can end up in QuickBooks error 5502 due to a large variety of factors. To know more about such an error, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also contact our tech professionals at +1-888-351-0999, and ask them to perform the necessary set of steps for you and eliminate the issue permanently.
Want to know what causes error 5502 in QuickBooks?
Here is a list of common reasons:
- In case the Company file augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to peruse what a Company has recorded.
- Another reason can be if expected when the third-party app in the developer application connects to the QuickBooks.
- In the scenario when the information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success, but a slip occurred when downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Steps to fix the issue
The user can try to rename QuickBooks nd file to eliminate the issue successfully:
- At first, open the folder name at where a user has stored the company file.
- Now, in the data folder, give a one look at “.nd file” (For eg: “MyCompanyFileName.qbw“.)
- Right click to the “.nd file”& then click on “Rename“.
- Also, write “.OLD” extension at the end of the file name to “Rename” it.
- Try to “Rescan” your file with the help of using QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- If a user will open the company file over the network, then this step is applicable for that only. Now try to perform this step on that server:
- The user should then press the “Window” key, on your keyboard.
- And hit a click on to the “QuickBooks database server manager” option.
- This displays to browse the folder window. Click on it to add the folder.
- Go for the file or a folder, where the user has stored the company file.
- Tap on “OK” key button.
- Now click on “Scan” option.
- Re-open your company file and test it once
Towards the end of the post, we believe that the reader might be able to eliminate the issue from its root cause. However, if for some reason the error continues, then in that case feel free to contact our QuickBooks tech support team at +1-888-351-0999 and ask them to perform the steps to fix the issue on your behalf. We are a team of technically sound experts who work round the clock to provide immediate assistance.
Read Also: nativesdaily
Leave a Reply