There are many Hindus who believe that Hanuman murti is an important part of their car dashboard. Hanuman Murti for car dashboard helps to protect the vehicle and its occupants from accidents and other harm. In this article, we will take a look at the beliefs surrounding this practice, as well as whether or not there is any scientific evidence to support its efficacy.
What is Hanuman Murti?
The Hanuman murti is a Hindu deity that is often placed on the dashboard of cars in India. This practice is said to bring good luck and protection to the vehicle and its occupants. There are many different interpretations of why this is so, but the most commonly cited reason is that Hanuman is known as the “monkey god” and is considered to be a powerful protector against accidents and other mishaps.
The different types of Hanuman Murti
There are many different types of Hanuman Murti that can be placed on a car dashboard. Each type has its own meaning and purpose. Here is a look at some of the most popular Hanuman Murti:
1. The Balaji Hanuman Murti: This type of Hanuman Murti is very popular in North India. It is said to bring good luck and protect the car from accidents.
2. The Lakshmi Hanuman Murti: This type of Hanuman Murti is said to bring wealth and prosperity to the family.
3. The Durga Hanuman Murti: This type of Hanuman Murti is said to protect the car from evil spirits and negative energy.
4. The Ganesh Hanuman Murti: This type of Hanuman Murti is said to bring good luck and fortune.
5. The Saraswati Hanuman Murti: This type of Hanuman Murti is said to bring knowledge and wisdom.
Why is Hanuman Murti important for car dashboard?
Some Hindus believe that having a Hanuman murti on their car dashboard is important for protection. Many Hindus also believe that Hanuman is a powerful deity who can help them achieve their goals. Some people also believe that Hanuman can help to ward off evil spirits.
How to install Hanuman Murti on car dashboard?
It is very easy to install Hanuman Murti on car dashboard. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Take a small idol or picture of Hanuman Ji.
2) Clean the car dashboard with a clean cloth.
3) Place the idol or picture of Hanuman Ji on the car dashboard.
4) You can also put a small puja plate or a piece of red cloth on the car dashboard before placing the idol or picture of Hanuman Ji.
5) Once you have placed the idol or picture of Hanuman Ji on the car dashboard, offer flower and prasad to Him.
You can buy hanuman murti for car dashboard from Dashboardidol.in
There are many different opinions on whether or not Hanuman Murti is important for a car dashboard. Some people believe that it is an essential part of the Hindu religion and that it brings good luck to the driver and passengers. Others believe that it is not necessary and that it is merely a decorative item. Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to have a Hanuman Murti on your car dashboard is a personal one. If you do decide to put one on your dashboard, be sure to place it in a position where it will not block your view while driving.
Leave a Reply