Uttarakhand is a beautiful hill station with lofty mountain treks, prestine valleys, beautiful lakes, breathtaking sightseeing and adventure activities that attracts a lot of tourists. But when you plan a holiday packages to uttarakhand then it is necessary to carry these important things that make your trip easy and enjoyable.
List of Packing Tips for Uttarakhand
Bad packing can spoil whole your trip. If you want to make your trip comfortable then don’t miss these most important things which are certainly required during your trip. Swastik Holiday as a best travel agency in Mumbai, discussing about the list of things to carry for Uttarakhand Packages that make your trip Comfortable and enjoyable.
– Underwear’s or Undergarments.
– Full and half sleeve Shirts/T-shirts.
– Capri, Lower or Shorts to make your travel easy and comfortable.
– Synthetic /waterproof Track Pants (Only for trekking)
– Two Pair of cotton socks and 2 pairs of woolen socks.
– Windproof jacket.
– Water proof hand gloves.
– Towels (One for bath and one for the hands).
– Some warm Clothes (sweatshirts, Heavy Jacket, Hoodie, thermal inners etc.)
Footwear’s or Shoes
– A Pair of Floaters, Slippers or Sandals.
– Pair of Trekking Shoes (waterproof are better during snow and rain)
– A Pair of Sport Shoes having good grip.
– Toothpaste and toothbrush
– Shampoo and conditioners Pouches
– Face Wash, Bath Soap.
– Paper soap to wash your hands after roadside food breaks.
– Body Lotions and Moisturizer to keep your skin soft and smooth.
– Oil Pouches and Comb
– Sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from the sun’s rays
– Lip balm to keep your lips hydrated
– Hand Sanitizers, Tissue papers and Sanitary Napkin
– Shaving kit or Trimmer
– Any Government Identity Proofs (Aadhaar Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License and any other authorized from government) Original and Photocopies Both.
– Passport & visa for International traveler.
– Contact details of your tour manager and hotels/resorts.
– Pick tour related guidebooks and maps.
First Aid Kit
– Antiseptic Liquid (Savlon or Dettol)
– A Strip of Bandage
– Medical Dressing, Warm Dressing and Cotton Roll
– Mosquito Repellent Lotion or Insect spray.
– Mountain Sickness Pills
– Medicines for Anti-Diarrhea or Vomiting
– Tablets for Blood Pressure Control
– Medicines for Headache, Fever and Pain Reliever (Paracetamol, Combiflam, Disprin etc.)
– Water Bottles in your bag, as dehydration at high altitude can have serious health consequences!
– Chocolates, Dry Fruits, Packets of Biscuits and Chips.
– Energy Drinks and Glucose.
It is critical to have all three of these since they provide an immediate energy boost.
– Headlamp or LED Torch with extra batteries for emergency.
– Phone and its Charge
– Power Bank to charge your phone in emergency situations
– Camera (DSLR, GoPro)
– Camera Battery Charger
– Memory Cards and Chips,
Other Useful Items
– Back Pack & Rain Cover
– Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must (Poncho are light weight, easy to carry/fit)
– Books and Magazines
– Sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays.
– If use specs then carry contact lens.
– Hat, Cap or Scarf to protect your skin from sun light and wind.
– Thermos to keep your drink warm.
– A luggage Lock to secure your things.
– Credit and Debit cards with some cash.