How To Save A GIF From TwitterWant To Save A GIF From Twitter, don’t worry we are come with a blog called How To Save A GIF From Twitter. Read all the steps carefully and do what you want.
Steps to To Save A GIF From Twitter
The easiest way to save a Twitter GIF is through a PC or a mobile. Here’s how!. You need to follow these steps on both pc as well as phone(use desktop mode).
- Grab your PC, mobile and tweet the GIF you want to copy.
- Right-click on GIF. You will see an option here: Copy Video Address.
- Copy the GIF link.
- Open a new tab.
- Go to “https://ezgif.com/” and click on the GIF link to GIF video.
- Paste the copied Twitter GIF link into the video URL box.
- The Upload Video! Click on the button
- You will see a page that shows your GIF as a video. Hit “Convert to GIF” to convert it to a “regular” GIF file.
- The converted GIF will appear in the next window. Right-click and save the file, as shown in the example below. You will notice that they do not directly link to the GIF they display. So you have to right-click the GIF and save it to your PC, which makes total sense, given that you want to keep it for multiple uses.
Note:- Just remember that reposting the GIF to Twitter will return the GIF to Twitter’s hybrid format, as it would with any animated GIF file.
There are numbers of sites on the web that can convert Twitter GIFs, including:
We hope now you are able to Save A GIF From Twitter on their computer or smart phone, if one site not working try another. Like and share with you friends.
Read more : online slots videos (nativesdaily.com)