Wall hanging ideas without hammering or nailing a wall are the most challenging tasks for the users. But, there are options available to turn the objects without hammering the walls.
One such brilliant idea is using self-adhesive hooks to fix the things in the walls.
Transparent adhesive wall hooks usage is one of the best available options to hang the objects.
Different Ways Of Hanging The Clocks
Various ways of hanging the clocks are available in everyday use. Most of these ways need no drilling, nailing, or hammering the wall. The simplest ways include
- Using adhesive strips
- Can hang from the ceiling
- Possibilities of hanging from crown molding
- Can place the clock on a shelf
- Make use of adhesive hooks
- Be innovative to hang the clocks in various places
The Better Way Of Hanging A Clock
The following steps are the other best way of hanging the clock in the wall without damaging the walls.
- Decide the place of hanging the clock.
- Mark the place where you need to use the steel tapes
- Stick the two Beta steel tapes on the clock
- Stick the Alpha steel tape on the wall
- Now fix the clock on the wall.
It is the simple way of hanging the wall clocks below one kilogram of weight using such steel tapes.
Read More : contemporary king bedroom sets
Fix The Clock By Using The Adhesive Strips
One of the best ideas to hang the clock is using adhesive tapes. Transparent adhesive wall hooks are now available online and offline and it sticks the clock well with the surface. Besides that, using adhesive tapes is also suitable for clock hanging.
- Confirm that the back surface of the clock is clean and flat
- Please select the place where you need to place the clock and clean it well by proper dusting
- Now apply the adhesive strips to the clock and then stick the call with the wall and press for a few seconds
- Considering the clock’s weight is essential to prevent the watch from falling after sticking using the adhesive strips.
- Overweight of the clock is likely to come out of adhesive tapes, and there are possibilities for damage of e clocks.
Using The Shelves To Keep The Clock
Instead of using adhesive tapes and hooks, the simple way of placing the wall clock is to utilise the shelves’ space. In general, books and other necessary materials occupy the shelves, and there are possibilities to create space for the clocks based on the weight and size.
It is one of the simplest forms of placing the clicks without nailing or hammering the wall. But, caution is necessary while using the particular idea as the clock might fall from the shelf in all possible ways.
Make The Best Use Of Online Buying
Similar to other products, the online shops are open for adhesives too. Transparent adhesive wall hooks are available in various online stores’ colours, patterns, and styles. You can select the colour and size based on your need and places the order by following the order placement procedures.
You can receive your order at your doorstep with proper packing. Selecting the best product from the best shopping sites is crucial to avoid damage and poor quality products.
The price of these products remains reasonable, and it is simple to place an order from anywhere. Moreover, the easy payment option of online transaction is the other facility available in online buying, and it is one of the safest ways of payment for the purchase.
In practice, several possible ways are there to hang the clocks in the wall without disturbing or damaging the walls. These ideas help everybody turn the clocks using alternative methods and remain the best practical way of changing the clocks by using adhesive tapes and hooks.
Read More : Garden insect control products