Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is an acronym for Employees Provident Fund Organization. EPFO is a retirement plan in which both the company and the employee contribute. This is commonly referred to as the EPFO Login UAN system. This system is funded by a little portion of the employee’s wage. This tiny payment will continue to grow until he retires. This accumulated fund can be claimed by the employee after he retires. To claim the accrued fund, the employee must complete Form 19. As a result, if the employee wishes to take the entire sum after quitting the company, he or she must complete Form 19. This form is typically required for full and final settlement.
Characteristics of Form 19
You will need to give a few details when filling out Form 19. The specifics are listed below.
- Member’s Full Name
- Name of the Father or Name of the Husband (for Married Woman)
- Date of Birth, Factory/Establishment Name, and Address
- Account Number (P.F.) or Universal Account Number (UAN) (UAN)
- The date on which you joined the organisation is referred to as the “Joining Date.”
- Service Termination Date
- Health of Member Contraction/Discontinuation of Employer’s Business Other Causes outside the Member’s Control/Personal Reasons
- Account Number (Permanent) (PAN Card Details)
- Savings when paying with a full postal address Number of your bank account
- IFS Code Name of the Bank Address of the Branch
After filling out the form, both the employee and the employer must sign it.
Key Points To Remember
Filling out Form 19 requires a two-month interval from the date of retirement or quitting the job. The employee will be required to supply his registered phone number in order to complete the final settlement. You have the option of filling out EPFO Form 19 online or offline. When filling out this form, you must provide your PAN card number. In the event of an offline settlement, you’ll need the employer’s signature as well as the organization’s seal.
Process to Fill Form 19 in EPFO
When you shift jobs, your EPF passbook that you can use for PF Balance Check With UAN Number account is usually transferable from the previous employer to the new employer. If you prefer to close your PF account rather than transfer it. For the final settlement, you’ll need to fill out Form 19. To fill out the EPF Form 19 online, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your UAN Account via the EPFO Member Login Portal.
- You must select the Claim (Form-31, 19, & 10C) option from the Online Services area.
- Now enter your bank account’s last four digits and click the Verify button.
- Then, to sign the Certificate of Undertaking, select the ‘Yes’ option.
- Open the “I wish to apply for” section’s drop-down options. From the many options available, choose Only PF Withdrawal (Form-19).
- A new part of the form will now appear. You’ll have to include your full address there.
- After that, check the Disclaimer box and click the Get Aadhar OTP link.
- On your registered mobile number, you will receive an OTP.
- In the field provided, type the OTP. To submit your application, simply click the Submit button.
- When your application is successfully submitted, a reference number will appear on the screen.
- You will receive the withdrawal amount in your account within 15-20 working days.
You will not be able to view Form 19 in the drop-down selections if you are not qualified for a final settlement. However, there are several points that you should always keep in mind before filling form 19 in EPFO. Some of those points are as follows:
- Your UAN must be active in the EPF member portal.
- The UAN should be linked to your bank account and PAN card.
- The UAN should also be linked to the employee’s mobile number.