How to Download and Install APKs and Overcome Errors and Error Messages on the Sitenesia Website.
These are all things APK related that you should read and know to avoid problems and related issues like crashes and can’t install.
Here is a complete review, guide, and tutorial.
What is an APK?
APK stands for Android Package Kit and is the file format that Android uses to distribute and install applications.
It contains all the elements that the app needs to properly install on your device.
Just like EXE files on Windows, you can place APK files on your Android device to install apps.
Manually installing apps using APKs is known as sideloading.
Usually when you visit TechToDown to download an app, then the app automatically downloads and installs the APK for you.
While you can extract APKs from the Play Store, they are also available for download from alternative app stores.
Why Do You Need a Custom APK (Modded)?
Following are some of the reasons you need to know why you need a modded or modified APK :
- From time to time, of course, you will want to try new games and apps that are not yet available on Google Play.
- You want to install apps that are blocked or restricted in certain countries on Google Play.
- There is no Play Store app on your phone, and you can’t open your Play Store app.
What is OBB?
OBB is an additional data file for applications, and some games and applications require OBB to run, while others do not.
If you see the OBB file link in our Games or Apps post, then you need to download it so that the application can run.
How to Get APK and OBB Files?
For your way, you need to know that there are many sources for providing APK files on the internet, but you must choose a reliable and reliable source.
APK files on fake sites may contain malware that affects your phone.
That’s right! So you have to be careful with any app.
If you are still in doubt, we need to emphasize here that in general, APK files on websites are
Tutorial How to Download and Install APK and Solve the Problem
OK, let’s get straight to the point, let’s get started with the guide.
For how to download and install the APK, first do the steps that we will explain below:
Allow installation of third party apps on your device
If you want to install games or apps via APK files, then you should make sure your phone is allowed to install 3rd party (three) apps.
To do this, please do so by going to the following menu:
Settings > Privacy > and select Unknown sources .
How to Install APK
Yes! Regarding how to download and install APKs, as for how to install this APK file, it’s quite easy, we can even say it’s as easy as eating the cake you like!
Once you have downloaded the APK from our Sitenesia website, click on it and you will see a notification, select “install” to install the app on your device.
How to Install Applications with OBB Data
In the case of an application that you want to install with its OBB file, please follow these steps:
- Download the APK from Sitenesia and install it first (don’t open it after the installation process).
- If it is already installed, proceed by downloading the OBB and then Unzip the file.
- Copy and copy the folder you got to the folder: /SDCARD/Android/Obb.
- Done, please check and open the application.
Still not clear?
Okay, let’s continue with practicing it.
For example, if you want to install Stardew Valley MOD, then you need to do the following steps and methods:
- Download Stardew Valley MOD APK and just install it (don’t open it just yet after installation).
- Download OBB (file com.chucklefish.stardewvalley MOD.zip) and then Unzip, you will get com.chucklefish.stardewvalley folder.
- Copy the folder to the /SDCARD/Android/OBB folder.
- Check, Check and make sure the full path of the .obb file will be visible and will be in the folder: /SDCARD/Android/OBB/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.
- Done, after you copy and copy the OBB folder to the right path, just open the game and Play.
Common Problems That Occur When Installing APK
1. Overcome the “Application Cannot Be Installed” Error or “App Not Installed” Error
The first common problem is something like the “Application Cannot Be Installed” or “App Not Installed” error message.
To solve this error, the ways to solve it are as follows:
- If you are getting this error, you may have another version of the app (already on the phone) that you are trying to install. Please uninstall and delete the existing application or game first.
- In addition, there is also a possibility that your Play Protect feature is turned on, if so, please turn off Play Protect for a while!
- This error can also occur because your phone’s specifications don’t support the APK file.
- If you’ve done all of the above and still can’t solve the problem, try Restarting and restarting your device!
2. Error “Download Failed because You May Not Have Purchased This App” or Error “Download Failed Because You May Not Have Purchased This App”
This error usually occurs in applications that contain OBB, it looks like you haven’t downloaded and moved the OBB file.
To fix this, you just have to read and follow the steps above again.
What if even if you have followed the download and install APK method then copied and moved OBB to the correct place and still got the error message?
Hmmmn, if that’s the case, please try to install the original version from Google Play first, then uninstall it.
Then, please try to reinstall the APK/OBB file that you downloaded.
Okay, that’s roughly the guide, hopefully, it can help, if there are still problems, please ask directly on the discussion page on the Sitenesia website.