Delhi University provides admissions in many courses every year. This year too after the pandemic, the varsity has decided to release cut-off lists for various UG courses.
Delhi University is one of the oldest and top-notched universities of India divided into two main campuses: North and South. There are many constituent colleges and departments of Delhi University through which the institution offers its programs and courses.
Amongst popular programs of Delhi University, BCom is one of the most sought courses in the stream because the course provides fundamentals and extensive knowledge related to the business and corporate sector and thus prepares students for various career opportunities that require BCom graduates. The university has its own placement cell through which it holds placement rounds for all the graduates of the University.
In case you want to take admission to DU BCom and are willing to check the cut off schedule for 2021-2022 session admission, then we are here to guide you on every possible step. We will provide information on the cut-off schedule for BCom, fee structure and admission criteria. Let’s read all the below-mentioned points. Also read – Best Career Options For Commerce Students After 12th 2022
Cut Off Schedule for UG Admission
In case you want to get admission to BCom, then you are requested to check the cut-off list published by the University of Delhi for the comfort of students to take admission to their desired programs. They can easily check the same by visiting the official website of Delhi University.
In case you don’t know how to check the cut-off list, we are providing broad points on top cut-off lists including specials released by the university.
- Release date of first cut-off: 01st of October, 2021
- Release date of second cut-off: 09th of October, 2021
- Release date of third cut-off: 16th of October, 2021
- Releasing of Special Cut off: 25th of October, 2021
- Release of fourth cut-off: 30th of October, 2021
- Release of fifth cut-off: 8th of November, 2021
- Releasing of special drive cut-off: 13th of November, 2021
- Releasing date of second special cut-off: 24th of November, 2021
- Releasing date of third special cut-off: 3rd of December, 2021
Note: The release of special cut-offs are done on the basis of seat availability after a set of main cut-off lists.
Fees for the DU BCom Program
In Delhi University, you need to check the fee structure first before taking admission to a particular course like BCom. The fee may vary from one college or department to another as per their ranking and popularity. All the colleges of Delhi University offer BCom with quality education in business and finance-related subjects.
The average fee for BCom in Delhi University ranges from 12000 – 35,000 INR. Get admission as per the cut-off list or colleges in which your marks or percentage falls.
For more details, visit the official website of your desired college and then check the fee structure including registration charges.
Admission Criteria/Process for BCom Program in University of Delhi
The admission criteria are one of the most important things in every admission procedure. In Delhi University, taking admission is not easy as you have to score very well in the class 12th examination with a 10+2 mode of professional schooling. Students who want to take admission to DU SOL BCom course, need to have a senior secondary examination from an affiliated board with Commerce stream preferably.
The complete information regarding admission criteria are mentioned below:
- First of all, the student must have one language subject most preferably English with the combination of three others from Mathematics, Business Studies/Commerce, Accountancy and Economics.
- The next step is to check the cut-off list if the admission portal is live or has seats in the colleges.
- Ensure that the aggregate percentage of marks falls within the particular cut-off for the admission procedure.
- Now, visit the campus of the particular college with all the required and mandatory documents for verification purposes.
- Next, do verify all your credentials with the document verifying the teacher-in-charge.
- Then, pay the admission fee for the BCom course through the payment counter.
- Now, take the acknowledgement and confirmation slip once the admission is confirmed.
- Congrats! You have successfully taken admission to the University of Delhi. Now, you can continue your classes regularly.