The Canon Pixma TR7520 is an excellent AIO printer that can be used for both professional and personal use. It’s a small printer with a wide option for connectivity , which makes the setting process easy and straightforward. Moreover, it is surprisingly quick in printing images and is not the best printer for home or small office use.
The Canon Pixma TR7520 printer is an All-in-One printer packed with features that prints from the SD card. Therefore, it’s an excellent option for those looking for a small and compact printing machine. Additionally, it has a paper capacity of 200 sheets. Users can connect directly to the system using USB and wireless network or perform printing from your mobile device using the canon printer app. In addition, the Canon Pixma TR7520 supports the Pixma cloud connection, which allows clients to gain access to their photos directly via social networking as well as photo sharing and storage websites.
The steps required to set up Steps to Setup Canon Pixma’s T7520
The Canon Pixma Tr7520 is the ideal printer to boost office and home productivity. It is packed with many advanced printing options. Users can scan, print, copy and fax in a hassle-free manner. Furthermore, the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup procedure is easy and simple to follow. However, the users failing to perform the setup procedure should follow the steps described below.
Note: Users can carry out the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup procedure on the official website or the CD.
Note: It allows the users to choose whether they prefer to utilize their printer through either the USB connection or through a LAN connection.
Note: When using the printer through a LAN connection Canon Pixma TR7520 setup is necessary. If the setup procedure is already complete the connection will be immediately verified. If the printer setup process isn’t completed you must follow the instructions below to complete the setup procedure.
- To turn the printer “ON” in the beginning, then push the button to power it up.
- Go to your preferred web browser.
- After that, type in the oficial URL of the site, ij.start.cannon and enter it into your web browser’s search bar.
- The official webpage will get shown at the top of the page.
- Users will be asked to choose which device they’d like to set up.
- Then, select one of the printers from the selection given below, or you can type your printer’s model into your search box.
The user is able to complete the process of setting up using the techniques listed below.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use
Option 1: Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- To begin the setup process, users should click the “Download” button.
- This download process of “.exe” file will now start.
- Then, wait for the download process to finish and then open”.exe” file “.exe” file.
- Users are now being advised to select a language from the “Language” menu.
- Then , press”Next. “Next” button.
- Then, users must choose an option for printer connection.
- Note: There are two options: “Wireless LAN Connection” and “USB Connection.”
- The users are suggested to pick the best option from the list.
- To finish the setup procedure to complete the setup process, follow the prompts on the screen.
- Be aware that during the setup phase, ensure that the printer is switched “ON.”
Option 2: Making Fax Ready For Use
The users searching for the steps to setup the Fax should follow the steps given below.
- Select your phone’s line type.
- Following that, users must select from “Easy Setup” and “Various Settings” for the way they would like to receive faxes.
- Users are now able to choose”Start” or “Start” button from the drop-down menu.
- Notice: Those who purchased the printer in China or Canada must select the printer that is best suited to their needs.
- The users are then instructed to complete the setup procedure by following the screen instructions.
When you follow the steps above, everyone will be able complete the Canon PixmaTR7520 setup procedure with no difficulty. However, if a user has a problem installing the printer, they should contact Canon customer service experts.