The ij.start.canon is an all-in-1 printer capable of handling a broad range of tasks. It features a supertank printing system that can print an incredible quantity of pages. Furthermore, the ink refill is cheap, making printing large quantities of paper very affordable. Unfortunately, both black as well as color documents print slow, and the scanner itself is as simple as they come. So, those who are looking for a printer for office and home use should prefer Canon’s Pixma G6020.
The Canon PIXMA G6020 is one of the entry-level All-in-One (AIO) print head, with attractively low running costs due to the large ink. It has an antiquated interface and does not have the automated document feeder (ADF) that are only two of the unsettling design choices that hinder this printer from being truly amazing.
Features of Canon G6020
The below listed are the main features included in the Canon Pixma printer. So, customers are advised to scroll down and check all of the information in order to become acquainted with its capabilities.
- Sharp black documents and vibrant high-quality, full-color images are produced with 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ppm for black and 6.8 ppm for color.
- In just 37 seconds, the 4×6 borderless image is able to be printed in just 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT app all offer printing on mobile devices.
Documents up to 8.5 inches x 11.7” can be scanned using flatbed scanners that have 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, wireless scanning, network scanning and scan to a PC scanning to Canon PRINT app and Multi-Page PDF are the scan features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds.
- It can print up 99 copies at a time.
- Copy with borders, 4 on 1/2-on-1 duplicate 2-sided copy Document Removal Reminder ID Card Copy, and normal copies are just a few examples of copy capabilities.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure are outlined below. So, customers are requested to scroll down and follow the steps in the following.
- To begin the Canon Pixma G6020 process of setting up, users are advised to open an internet browser.
- Then, go to the official website.
- Notice: “ij.start.cannon” is the official webpage.
- The users are advised to be patient and wait for the website to become operational.
- Next, select set up.
- Then the users are suggested to find the name of the product.
- Choose the “Go” option.
- This window for setting up will appear in the display.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- It is at this point that the “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Note: For the ios devices The “.dmg” file will download.
- Then, you’ll have to wait while the files download.
- Downloaders are encouraged to play the file following it is downloaded.
- In the “User Account Control” pop-up will be displayed.
- Select”Yes. “Yes” option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up with the start-up message will now appear.
- Then select “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Users can choose your preferred languages by clicking on the “Language” tab.
- Users can get the manual by clicking on”Online Manual. “Online Manual” option.
- Notification: Users are able to install programs under”the “Useful Software” category to make use of the machine more effectively.
- The system will now be updated with the most current drivers and software.
- Select for the “Run” option after the download is complete.
- After that, to finish the set-up, follow the instructions.
Leave a Reply