Women have to face many problems after delivery. Back pain is one of these. But you can get relief from this pain by doing some yoga asanas.
Becoming a mother is the dream of every woman but women have to face many health problems during and after fulfilling this dream. That is, women have to face many problems during pregnancy and after delivery. One of these is back pain. Although back pain is bothersome even in pregnancy, it increases after delivery. After delivery, every woman has to deal with the problem of back pain, to get relief from it, she often takes painkillers. Pain killers provide temporary relief, but then you may feel pain. In such a situation, you should do some yoga on a regular basis. And with the help of these yoga asanas, you can get rid of your back pain. And by doing yoga, you can keep yourself completely fit. Let’s know about these yoga asanas-
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you should enroll in the Retreat for Depression.
1. Hip Opening
The Hip Opening Pose helps in relieving pain in the back, waist, and entire lower body. If you are suffering from back pain after delivery, then the hip opening pose can act as a pain reliever for you. Practicing hip-opening regularly increases the strength of the back. Along with this, it also improves blood flow or blood circulation. If you are a patient with sciatica, it can also be beneficial. Not only this, but it also burns the fat on the thighs, belly, hips, and waist. By doing this, the stiffness of the back and waste are reduced.
How to do Hip Opening:
- To do this pose, first, lay a Yoga mat.
- Sit on this with your legs straight.
- Keep your left leg straight and bend the right leg at the knee.
- And after this, make a little distance between the two lags.
- Now make a gesture of Namaste with your right hand.
- Look at the left toe with your eyes. Then after staying in this position for a few seconds, come back to the normal position.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
Malasana is derived from the two words, stool and posture. And the position in which one is seated while expelling the stool is called Malasana. Sitting in Malasana is very beneficial for the back, waist, and stomach. And if you are troubled by post-delivery back pain, you can practice Malasana regularly. Along with this, it relaxes the muscles of the knees, back, and waist, which reduces stress.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should add the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Method of doing Malasana:
- First of all, you sit on a yoga mat.
- Bend your right knees and sit down. And in this stage, there is a bowel movement.
- Then now place the armpit of your right hand on the right and the armpit of the left hand on the left knee. After this, mix both the palms.
- And after remaining in this state for some time, come back to normal.
- By doing this yoga asana regularly, you can get relief from your back pain.