You recently bought a new apartment and want to be equipped with every amenity inside. Usually, people ignore the garden area to furnish it, with the right plants and the pots to keep in. A wall planter is good, when you want to add multiple plants, in a fashion, that looks amazing in the space. You must not have a green thumb in gardening, so must be looking for help to buy the right wall planters. But, you don’t need to worry about it anymore, just visit the WoodenStreet website and you will get every possible design that fits your balcony or verandah perfectly. Let us explore some tips that will benefit you in general.
- One should always look for drainage options in wall planters. Whichever container you pick, always look for sufficient holes that are enough to balance the water and salts for the grown plant. Be it any small or large plants, enough space is required to grow, it can be the wideness and height of the plant to grow. If sufficient oxygen has not reached the roots, they will die in very few days. Also, it should not be overloaded with excess water such that drainage will help to drip out the water.
- wall hanging pots for plants which are made up of natural materials are easy to pass the moisture and air in it. The natural materials are terracotta, wood, paper pulp, ceramic, and cotton, which allow having proper oxygen to the roots. It will make it easy to circulate the air throughout the roots of the plants installed in it. The soil in the wall hanging planters cools down, as the moisture evaporates on the side of the pot, which helps in avoiding the excess water, otherwise, it will cause roots to rot.
- The weight of a wall planter should be lightweight. As the soil will get wet, it will become heavy and the planter will become so difficult to move. When one wants wall planters for their balcony area, then keep this in mind before looking to buy wall-mounted planters.
Also, in case you are planning to change the look of your balcony, then you should plant them in such containers. Only after looking for the above considerations. In case, you opt for floor planters, look for saucers to keep the pot on it. As the excess water and soil will accumulate in that only. Otherwise, your floor will always remain wet with water dripping off from the drainage.
4. Always choose the space that is exposed to sunlight, the plants do require a great amount of sunlight to do the process of photosynthesis. Along with it, proper air ventilation should be there, otherwise, the plant will die.
In case, you live in a city that is exposed to a lot of windy air at a maximum time of year, then look for solid pots which can not be damaged easily with exposure to winds.
5. Last but not least, wall planters outdoor should look amazing. Always look for planters that add an aesthetic value to your balcony or inside space at home. If you want an appealing impression to visitors, then add wall hanging pots at your entryway. There are modern wall planter available on the WoodenStreet website, which allows you to enhance any space, without consuming floor space and wall space. Instead, hang them on your ceilings looks great.
wall hanging flower pots are great showpieces that add decoration and provide fresh air in the space. So, if you are planning to buy one, they must consider the above points. Later, you will never disappoint with it.